Ready for breakfast?

Nicole's POV

I was woken up to the feeling of falling.That's when I realized that Liam caught me before I fell off of Niall's bed.... What was he doing in here in the first place?

"Liam?" I asked, confused.

"Uh- Hello" He said, scratching his head. That's when I noticed that he was wearing a pair of batman pajamas.

"Nice pjs" I said with a giggle.

"Thanks! You like em'? Batman is my favor-" Liam started, but I cut him off.

"Liam, I know batman is your favorite superhero! You don't have to tell me twice." I said with a smile: "What were you doing in here, by the way?"

"Oh.. well I just- Niall told me... " Liam started.

"..Were you watching me sleep..?" I asked.

"Psh.. No. I just heard a noise and wanted to make sure you were alright." he exclaimed.

"..But how did you know that I was in here? Did Niall tell you?" I questioned.

"Yep. That's it! Niall told me!" Liam said with a smile. I just decided to drop the subject.

"So how are you doing? ..I didn't really get to see you last night." I explained.

"Well I'm fine! Actually, quite good now." Liam said, looking into my eyes. I felt myself blush, but I didn't know why.

"Do you want some breakfast?" Liam asked.

"Sure" I answered, as Liam and I walked to the kitchen, where Niall sat with a bowl of cereal.

"Mate, I thought you were making breakfast?" Liam asked him.

"It tasted like sh*t." Niall exclaimed, before taking a spoonful of his cereal. Liam saw the spoon and slowly backed away.

"Still afraid of spoons, I see?"I teased. Niall giggled and Liam's cheeks turned a light shade of pink.

"How about we go out to breakfast instead?" Liam suggested, changing the subject.

"Sound great!" I said. Then I looked down at what I was wearing. I only had on jeans and a t-shirt. No shoes. No jacket.

"Let me get a quick change if clothes, then we can stop at your room, so you can get some shoes" Liam suggested. I nodded my head with a smile.

X X X

Liam and I were standing at my door. I was debating whether to go in or not, because there was a chance that Max might be inside. I know that sounds bad because he is my boyfriend, but I wanted to spend some quality time with Liam.

"...So are you gonna go inside?" Liam asked, a bit confused. I felt myself smile.

"Yeah" I answered, before grabbing my room key and opening the door. Liam waited for me outside of my room, while I tip-toed to my suitcase. To my surprise, Max was no where to be found. I grabbed a pair of old, black converse and my old crew neck, high school jacket, before walking back in Liam's direction. I watched as he leaned against the wall of the hallway. He was wearing a nice pair of jeans, a green flannel, white converse and wore his hair in its natural, shaggy state. Just the way I liked it.

"Ready?" Liam asked with a warm smile, sending me away from my thoughts. I nodded my head, as Liam and I walked to the elevator. I pushed the down button and when the arriving elevator opened, Max was inside. Talking to a girl.

"Max?" I questioned, looking at him then to the girl in the elevator. She had long, bleached out hair, and wore only a sports bra and sweats.

"Oh, hey." Was all Max said, as he looked at the elevator floor.

"I'll see you around?" The girl asked him, before she walked out of the elevator.

"Who was that?" I asked Max.

"Her name is Tiffany. I met her while I was searching the hotel for you....Where have you been all morning anyway?"Max asked me. Before I could answer, Liam spoke.

"Mate, she's been with me."Liam said.

"All morning?"Max asked. Liam nodded his head.

"And doing what exactly?"Max asked. Before Liam could answer, I pulled Max aside.

"Could you stop? What's gotten into you?" I asked him.

"What's gotten into me? You mean what's gotten into you?"Max suggested. I gave him a confused look.

"You've been a completely different person since your friends came around." Max exclaimed.

I took that offensively.

"Maybe because I'm happy to see them? Did you ever think of that, Max?" I asked.

"Well I want my Nicole back." he said. He was acting as if he was a little boy who had gotten his lollipop stolen on the playground.

I looked from Max to Liam, who was being polite and looking at the wall. I knew at that moment that something needed to change.

"Max, I think you should go home." I said.

"Well when are you coming back?" he asked, oblivious as to what I was intending.

"That doesn't matter.I'm breaking up with you. But hey! You still have that girl from the elevator to fall back on!" I said with a smirk, before walking over to Liam.

"Ready for breakfast?" I asked with a smile?

"Of course." Liam answered, making my heart leap.