The Heart & The Head Don't Always Agree

Hey guys! I'm sorry that I made you wait for so long for me to add another chapter! I've made A LOT of changes in my life recently, and I needed time to adjust..... But I'M BACK! xxxx Thank you for being patient with me and I hope you enjoy the chapter! xx 

________________________________________

Nicole's POV

I woke up, and immediately checked the clock. I was 5:32 in the morning. I felt something touch my shoulder. I looked over, only to see it  was Max... He was just stirring in his sleep. Then I remembered what had happened last night.

"Did Liam get back to his hotel room safely?" I had to make sure he was alright, so I put on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, before slipping out of the room. It didn't matter what time it was.

X X X

I knocked on the door of the boy's suite and waited for a couple of minutes, before the door swung open revealing Niall.

"Nicole? What are you doing up so early?" he asked me.

"I need to know how Liam is doing" I answered.

"..At this time in the morning?" Niall asked. I simply nodded my head.

"Uh.. He's doing alright" Niall said, as he rubbed his eyes.

"Can I see him?... Please, Niall?" I asked. Niall rubbed the back of his neck.

"I don't think that's a good idea.. he's resting" Niall answered. I felt my heart sink.

"Sorry if I woke you up" I apologized.

"Its cool.. Do you want to watch something on the television?" Niall asked. I slowly nodded my head and followed him to his room. It was huge. There was a king size bed, a desk, flat screen tv, shelves covered with movies to watch, and of course, a fridge full of food. Oh, don't let me forget that he also had his own bathroom.

"Great room, huh?" Niall said, almost as if he had been reading my mind.

"Yeah" I said with a laugh. Niall and I both crawled onto the bed, before we turned on the tv. At this time in the morning, there wasn't much on. We finally decided that watching Cops was better than watching the news. After watching one episode, I felt my eyes getting heavy.

____________________________________________________

Mia's POV ( 3 hours later)

I woke up and saw that it was 9 o'clock.

"I slept in! Ah, I love summer!" I thought to myself, before jumping out of bed and turning on the radio. I was excited to hear who's song was playing. It was Cher Lloyd, one of the boy's friends! I sat down and listened to the words of her song, 'Want You Back.'

"...Boy you can say anything you wanna 

I don't give a shh, no one else can have ya 

I want you back 

I want you back 

Wa-want you, want you back 

Uh! " She sang.

Even by just listening to the words in the chorus, I couldn't help but think of Harry. I still love him, but I'm sure he has a girlfriend back at home..

"Mia, stop thinking about him. You need to get over him!" I thought to myself. But it was too hard. My heart wanted him back.

___________________________________________________________

Liam's POV

I woke up to the sound of dishes hitting the floor, so I got up to make sure everything was okay. That's when I saw Niall in the kitchen. He had out a carton off eggs, yogurt and bacon.

"Mate, why don't you just order room service?" I asked him.

"Oh, Liam! And no.. I feel like cooking this morning!" Niall answered with a smile. "How's your hand feeling?"

"Hurts a bit. I'm gonna go get some pain killers from my bathroom." I exclaimed.

"Liam wait! I have to tell you something before you go!" Niall said. I turned around and waited for him to continue.

"Nicole came over this early this morning.." Niall started.

"For what?" I asked.

"She wanted to know how you were doing, mate!" Niall exclaimed. I felt a small smile spread across my face.

"Wher-" I started, but was interrupted by Niall.

"She's sleeping in my room. Go!" Niall urged. I ran into the bathroom to make sure I looked okay. My wavy brown hair was a mess-as usual, and I was wearing a pair of batman pajamas.

"Good to go." I thought to myself, before walking to Niall's room. Nicole was sprawled out on the bed, her hair on her face, while drool came out of her mouth. But to me, she still looked cute. I quietly walked to the side of the bed and looked at her rustle in her sleep. Then, she started to roll close to the edge of the bed. She was still sleeping, though. She moved again, and fell of the bed, but I caught her in my arms before she hit the floor. 

"What the-" Nicole started, as I put her on her feet. "Liam?" Nicole asked. 

__________________________________

Please Vomment! xx (Liam's pj's are in the sidebar!)