Past Books?

I never published them and I kinda like the idea but I cant  really write for shit

I like the descriptions somewhat I think I'm good at those. I think im somewhat good at making covers but they changed the wattpad covers app. Also im typing with nails and its kinda difficult, and I cant even type as fast as I could before. This sucks.

I really want to write these or at least try but its been about a year since the idea came up and the last time I tried to write it was garbage and that was also about a year ago too. I guess im just scared that if I try itll be complete shit. And sometimes I get the motivation and then when I start the motivations gone. Im thinking of starting a drawings book because that's one of things I really like to do, but idk how well that will go. But I might try well see. this is sort of like a blog in a book, I would use tumblr but I already have an abandoned art blog and I don't care anymore. I really don't know if anyone will consistently read this. I think my covers are kind of bland im not the best at designing with freewill on certain things. Sometimes things come to me and I get inspired and then I write then out and its shit it seems like everything sounds better in my head.

Device: Computer

Words: 250