Like a Bug

"Please just stop toying with me!" Dylan begged as he stood up on the palm of her hand.

"What if I don't want to?" She asked waggling her finger in his face. He stumbled backwards and fell. He landed on her fingers, he panicked and grabbed onto one of them as he began to slip through the cracks in her fingers. "Oh no! Don't fall!" She said as she spread them wider and lowered her hand a little bit. Then using one finger she pushed one of his hand off forcing him to lose his grip.

 "HEY!!!" he said as she slowly went to push his other hand off. "Please don-!" She did and he fell what felt like an entire two stories distance. He screamed as he landed on her thigh, he leg was soft and comforted his fall making it hurt a lot less. He bounced off the warm squishy thigh and rolled down towards the car seat. He landed between her thighs at her crotch area. He gazed up at her. She looked even larger from this angle. He staggered back and did a double take, he could see almost all of her. 

"That's a good place to keep you I think, at least for the car ride home. Just don't try to go anywhere alright? Or else..." She said giggling as she slowly moved her thighs both closer towards Dylan between them in a crushing motion. Dylan was scared and fell down. He heard Drea start her car and he thought it was best just to sit still and not risk anything, he did not want to be crushed today. He looked up at her as she drove. He couldn't see to much of her face because her breasts blocked his vision. 

He stood up and looked around. he could see her feet driving the car, pressing the gas and breaks, he looked up and saw her arms like massive bridges connecting her body to the steering wheel. As he was busy observing the car came to a quick halt at a stoplight. He lost his balance and started to stumble over. "Hey! Where do you think you're going?" Drea called from above.

"NO NO NO ITS NOT WHAT IT LO-" He said as Dreas massive thighs quickly moved towards him and crushed him in the middle. He felt like he was being submerged in a large amount of Jello. The soft squishy legs were pressing him, trapping him, and suffocating him. He clawed at her jeans trying to escape, He screamed violently but his screams were muffled and he soon lost his breath,  he thought he was gonna suffocate. He stopped moving... 

But just then Drea spread her thighs apart allowing Dylan to gasp for air. She looked down at him and saw this, so she decided to close her massive thighs on him again this time he tried to push them away kicking them apart to get some room to breath. Drea giggled, this tickled, but ultimately did nothing to help Dylan, but he kept trying until he lost his breath again. At which point Drea spread her legs again to let him breath. Only before closing them again. This torturous process went on for what felt like hours. She would spread her legs to let Dylan breath only before trapping him between the massive fleshy walls again. 

"STOP PLEASE I CAN'T-" His words were muffled by Dreas thighs. "PLEASE IT HURT SO-" Muffled screams and words were heard as Dylan tried to breath. "ARE WE HOME YET?" 

"Oh, we've been home for like ten minutes, I'm just REALLY enjoying this!" Drea laughed as her thighs slowly split apart leaving only a small gap for Dylan this time, enough to breath but he was still completely pinned between the giant girls legs. "Did you enjoy the ride?" She teased him.

He didn't know what to say. "N-No?" he chose to reply. 

"No?!?! Did you not appreciate my beautiful thighs? I think maybe you need to see them up close and personal to learn to respect them!" She laughed as she slowly closed them on Dylan trapping him between them.

 "NOOOOOoooooommmmfmmfm" Dylan screamed as he watched the two fleshy walls close in on him. After another torturous session she asked him the same question.

"Did you enjoy the ride?" She teased him once again.

"Y-Yes! Your thighs are amazing, they're very soft and pretty!" He replied desperately.

"Aww you really think so? Then why don't you get a closer look" She laughed profusely and Dylan frowned as the fleshy walls encompassed his small body again their warmth was all he could feel, he could small any sweat on them that Drea had built up over her day. Dylan gave up, he stopped struggling and just let Drea have her way with him, he let his body go limp. At which point Drea stopped. "Alright time to go inside, Hey! Get up You can't die on my just yet, I thought you were stronger than this!"

"Maybe if you didn't almost kill me so many times!" Dylan yelled back in a fit of anger.

"HEY!" Drea's voice boomed. "You don't tell me what to do, you should be GREATFUL that youre even still alive! I could kill you so easily, just squash you like a bug! But I'm Choosing to be nice! So you better appreciate it!" 

Dylan fell back and tried to hide his face, her voice sounded like explosions in his tiny ears. He was more than scared at this point, he was petrified.