Out Sick

Dylan sat up in panic as Drea's hand curled and began to fold in on him, "Woah, waoh, WOAH!" He yelled as her fingers closed in on him. Her fingers curled around him like five massive snakes curling around his body waiting for the right moment to choke him out and swallow him whole. But instead they caressed him and surrounded him in warmth as the lifted him up into the air. He wasn't ready to be lifted so it took the wind right out of him and he lost his breath. He gasped for air but it was hard to breath while surrounded by Drea's massive fingers, they hardly even let any light in for him to see what was going on. He felt light headed. 

Drea grabbed Dylan and stood up, she slowly then left the class not trying to be suspicious. She walked over to her locker. Where she opened her hand. The tiny Dylan was still in her grasp and he collapsed onto her palm gasping for air. He looked up out of breath and looked around. "Where am I?"

"I took you to my locker." Drea said shutting the door a little bit. "Look I shrunk you and now you need to do what I say okay? Otherwise I won't grow you back to normal size, is that what you want?" Dylan profusely shook his head. "Alright well now I have two more classes to get through before we can head home, so be a good little tiny, human... person...? thing and stay quiet and in my pocket, so that no one else can see you, got it?"

"Okay" He said defeatedly, "but could you be a little more gentle at least?" 

"Oh of course I can!" She said sarcastically as she tossed him into her pocket. Dylan fumbled around until he landed in her pocket, he hit his head on one of the buttons of her shorts leaving what he thought to be a bruise. Inside her pocket he didn't really have any room to do anything other than stand with his feet at the seems and his body pressed against her leg and the outside part of the pants. It felt like two giant blankets made of denim were pressing against him, trapping him. One of the walls felt warm, her leg was just on the other side and he could feel her body warmth radiating through the wall of her pants. He could smell her. It was all he could smell, feel, see, it took up most of his senses. He tried to wriggle free, tried to escape but he couldn't budge he was pinned down.

When she started to walk the pocket would slowly open a little bit giving him room to catch his breath and change his position if he wanted. But then shortly after, as soon as she took the next step, the pocket would tighten more than usual smothering him into her leg. He stayed like this while Drea walked to class. Then while in class he would sit still and try not to move. 

At the start of class a finger moved its way into the pocket and poked at him. "HEY! Cut it out!" He yelled as Drea's massive finger toyed with him in her pocket. She thought it was fun, especially seeing how flustered and angry he would get, so she continued to do it. She toyed with him all class period long. Eventually Dylan just gave up and let Drea play with him, she shoved him deeper into her pocket, acted like she was going to pull him out then decided not to. She toyed with him, torturing him to pass the time in her boring class.

Next class period Drea sat down. Dylan still in her pocket. He could hear the teacher call his name for role call. Instinctively he tried to respond. Drea heard this and giggled before raising her hand and saying, "He's not here today, he came down with a really bad flu." The teacher thanked her and Dylan felt mad... She was lying about him! He punched her leg and kicked her as hard as he could. Drea felt this and got angry, she shoved her finger into her pocket and flicked Dylan. The flick felt like he was hit with a car. He cried out in pain and curled backwards into the fetal position. 

Finally the last class of the day was over and Drea walked to her car. She sat in the busy parking lot and pulled out Dylan, "I hope you like being in there, you should get used to it" She laughed and smiled mischievously...