Chapter 5//crazy night

(A/N: This is gonna be a long chapter, I think, k bye )

--------------------------------------

* BETHS POV *

"CONNOR?!?!"

I had no idea Connor was coming, everything has been so awkward between us lately I didn't really want to see him.

" Hi I'm Alexa. "

Is this Connors date? I don't like her for him. He could do better. Beth what are you saying?!

"Hi...Alexa. Uhm, Connor can I speak to you alone please?"

Before he could answer I pulled him away.

" Hey beth what's up?"

"Why didn't you tell me you were the other half of the double date?" I said hitting his arm.

He laughed and said,

" I didn't really think you would care."

I just took a deep breath and we both walked back to Kian and...Alexa. Why am I acting so mean to her?

We had already placed reservations, so we got to our table right away. I had to admit this place was pretty fancy, and I thought it was really sweet of Kian to take me here.

"Hey so after we get done with dinner, I was thinking we can go to this Vidcon party later tonight."

Party? I don't usually go to parties because half of the people there get really drunk.

" Yea...that would be cool." I lied, as my face turned red.

Connor had looked at me and gave me an "it's gonna be okay." look as we both smiled. He's so cute it's not even fun- BETH STOP WTF.

* CON'S POV *

After beth told kian that it would be cool to go to the party, she looked very nervous so I gave her a "it's gonna be okay" look. We both smiled and went back to our date.

" Con da Bon, remember that time we went out for pie and we tripped and fell and we kinda kissed, and now were actually on a date." Alexa said laughing

WELL SHIT ALEXA, YOU DIDNT HAVE TO TELL THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD. ESPECIALLY NOT IN FRONT OF BETHANY!!!

wait why do I care? UGH CONNOR GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER!

" We'll Alexa I don't think this is the time to talk about that...haha" I said sarcastically eating my salad

10 minutes later Alexa was still talking about stories of me and Her. I looked at beth and she had a awkward face, while she just sat there sipping her tea.

Alexa is on my last fucking nerve.

* BETHS POV *

UGH! This freakin girl Alexa has been talking on and on and on about Connor for what feels like, an hour!

I was drinking some of my tea, when I caught Connor staring at me, I looked up and we made eye contact for about 10 seconds until Alexa caught us staring at each other, crap.

" So Bethany....." Alexa said rolling her eyes.

YUP I HATE HER!

"What?" I said, clearly acting not interested in what she's saying.

" I'm surprised you haven't had a moment like ME and Connor have had-"

" Alexa.", Connor said interrupting, sternly, looking at her.

" What, all I wanted to say was that I'm surprised that she's never had that moment with you, because seeing her Instagram and twitter it seems like she let's all the boys all over her, almost like a slu-"

" ALEXA ENOUGH! " Connor yelled getting up, drawing attention to our table through out the restaurant.

I didn't want to act like a 'girl' so I just wiped my mouth and said,

" Just give me a minute please. " I said trying to hold back tears which made my voice crack and shake as I walked out side.

As I waited for Kian to hopefully come out here, no sign of him showed up, great. I peeked my head in the window, and Kian was just sitting on the table arguing with Alexa.

As I looked back at the street I saw a figure glare from the corner of my eye, it was Connor.

" Connor I'm fine, it's okay. " I said picking at my finger nails, not making any contact with Connor.

" I know your not. " he said walking closer.

he sat down right in front of me,

" Beth I know your trying to act like you don't care right now, but you have a right to be sad. "

" I said I don't-"

I got cut off by Connor interrupting me, he needs to stop doing that.

He grabbed my chin and gently pulled it up towards his face as we has direct eye contact as he said,

" Beth it's okay."

Uh oh here it comes, I let out my tears. To be honest I don't know why I'm crying, I guess with my experience with bullying I never handled this stuff easily.

He wrapped his arms around me as I cried into his shoulder. I didn't want to cry dramatically because I didn't want to feel like a "baby" so I put my head up and wiped my face.

" What do you say we get out of here? " he said very enthusiastically, trying to cheer me up, obviously.

" where do you want to go? " I said questioning him, still wiping my face.

" Let's go to that party, you need a little fun. "

He grabbed my hand, and it fell into his perfectly as we began to walk to his car.

" Wait what about kian? " I stopped, letting go of his hand.

"He's talking to Alexa, it's okay he'll be there."

As we started walking again to the car, I re-grabbed his hand. He stopped for a second and looked back at me and smiled and then we got into the car, and drove off.

I realized today how sweet of a guy Connor really is. The reason I got jealous and mad and got very hateful towards the girl " Alexa " ew, was not because I didn't like her for Connor, but because I like Connor...for me.

-------------------------------------------

✨ AUTHORS NOTE ✨

(A/N: GUYS IM IN SUCH A WRITING MOOD RN IM GONNA GO WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER💗 but i wanted to say that I don't hate Alexa Losey, she's like flawless and a really chill person, but this is just for a story. ilysmmmmmm)