Chapter 4// Dates

* BETHS POV *

I was sitting in the hotel on twitter when I looked at the time, 6:30. I need to meet Kian at 7:30 so I only have an hour. I opened my suit case and picked out what I was gonna wear. I decided to wear a laced white dress with a denim jacket over it. I applied my makeup, and did light waves on my hair.

" Bethany where are you going?" My mom said.

Oh yea did I mention my mom is here at Vidcon, haha.

" Out with Kian and Two other people, I don't really know I guess you can call it a date." I blushed tremendously. Stop it beth!

She smiled and went into the bathroom, I put my brown wedges on.

* Knock Knock *

It was Kian.

* CONNORS POV *

Me and Kian are going on a double date and I really didn't know who to bring, I thought about Jenn but ya know it would be kinda weird. So I decided to bring Alexa Losey, one of my close friends.

I put on a pair of denim jeans, and a white "classy" shirt. Then I fixed up my hair and created a perfect quiff. I was some what ready.

" Hey man you ready? " Kian said trying to rock the tool, bad boy Image even though yesterday he wore a "positive vibes" shirt with a flower crown, okay.

" Yea are you gonna go pick up Bethany? " I said fixing my shoes.

" Yup, when your done picking up Alexa meet me at the restaurant."

" Kay."

Once kian left I got my Kian's and left the Vidcon hotel.

After about a 20 minute drive I finally went to Alexa's house. Once I picked her up we made our way to the restaurant. The restaurant seemed very fancy, kinda weird.

After about 10 minutes I saw Kian arrive, I looked down at my phone to check the time when I heard kian say,

"This is Alexa and we'll you know this goof."

I looked up and saw bethany looking...Damn.

"CONNOR?!?!"

We'll...shit.