𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

this chapter is going to have quite a bit of description because frankly, i don't have a clue how to describe a sleepover in chat form?? like wouldn't they just be....talking in real life?
anyways, there will of course be groupchatty things but yeah, just a warning :)

••••

chat- john & freddie

john: im on my way now
making my way downtown

freddie: walking fast?

john: faces pass and im home bound

freddie: do do do do do la loo dun dun
i hate this
where abouts are you?

john: lich rally like two minutes away
any plans?

freddie: well, i thought we could scower the attic for more pictures of our dads and maybe even rog and bri's parents.. lmao

john: god this sounds fun
we'll have a blast
that's not sarcasm either, promise

freddie: hehe i believe you
im waiting for you at the window :)

john: your house is like
right there
i can see the chimney
OH! i see you in the window BAHAHAHA

freddie: i seeeee youuu hahaha hellooo
im waving, wave back :(
AHAH YES THANK U
HELLOOO

john: my aRM IS KILLING ME
BUT HELLOOOO
right let me in i beg

freddie: your wish is my command

••••

*description*

my arm hurt like hell from all the waving at freddie in the window, but it was worth it. there was a huge smile on his face, and he didn't even cover his teeth !!  i almost cried out of happiness right there and then.
i didn't have to knock the front door because freddie had already opened it as i was climbing up the stairs at the front of his house. again, there was a colossal, shining smile displayed on his face. but this time, he covered his teeth with his top lip, his jaw moving in the most adorable way as it constricted.
"hi johnny," he started, inviting me in.
"why hello freddie," i replied, setting down my night bag on the sofa in the living room. i could hear someone coming downstairs. most likely freddie's little sister, kashmira, or kash for short.

"hi john!" she yelped. she looked just like freddie, just a smaller, female version. they had the same skin tone, same colour hair, and same liquid brown eyes. freddie's were very pretty.
kash had only ever met me once, about a month ago, but i sat and played barbies with her, and so it's fair to say she liked me. however, my little play date with her still comes up in teasing between me and the boys.

"hey kash, how are you?" i smiled. i took off my jacket and settled it down on top of my bag.
"im great! can we play barbies again?" kash jumped up and down in great excitement.
i made eye contact with freddie for what must have been half a second, and smiled softly at the little, bouncing girl.
"perhaps next time, kash. i promise". she nodded and headed up towards her room.

"im so glad you came, deaks. those other two twats didn't even bother. i bet they're bloody snogging at roger's house," freddie giggled, picking up my coat and bag, after many protests,,heading off to his room to drop them off for the night.
"you're welcome. i know i'm the most uninteresting out you all but i'll try and make this sleepover worth your time". i looked down at my hands, fidgeting.
freddie rolled his eyes. "nonsense, darling! you're my favourite!"
a pink blush overtook my cheeks and nose, and that seemed to make freddie happy as he gave me the most devilish smile afterwards.