Chapter 4: surprise?

Taylor's POV

Everyone who went to my school were dicks. I literally didn't talk to anyone, with the exception of a few teachers and answering some of the newbies questions. It's not that they bullied me or anything, in fact they completely ignored me, but they just had something odd about them. They all wore coats of makeup and hair extensions and cropped shirts that made them look like barbie dolls. I honestly couldn't tell them apart, except there was one with black hair and another with dodgy dip-dye that always hung out together, giggling and bitching about all the other girls.

One time in English I had my earbuds playing Nirvana and Papa Roach through my hoodie sleeve, and for the first time ever this girl behind me with her long blonde hair and neon pink nails tapped on my back.

"Hey slag, you got a spare pencil?" She said, putting her pen between her teeth and staring into my soul. I must have just glared at her for a few minutes because she finally stopped twiddling her fake ass hair and trying to act cute and reached behind her to ask some nerdy dude for a gross chewed up pencil.

I looked out of the window beside me and jumped as I saw the boy with the jet black hair and crazy eyes and smile. Jeff, I think. He saw me looking shocked and he laughed, pulling a weird face. The rest of the class by now was looking out of the window and staring at Jeff surprised too. I pulled a face back and laughed as the whole class fell silent.

"Who is this man?" The teacher backed up against the wall with a horrified look on her face. She must have seen the dried blood on his hoodie. Hah, which reminded me, he is a dangerous killer and should not be the one you choose to make friends with. Typical me.

"My friend miss, can I go out and say hello?"

I looked out of the window again but Jeff was gone. The room turned to look at the classroom door as it opened, and a happy looking Jeff poked his head round the door.

"Sup bitches." He walked in laughing.

"I, will, my pencil!" A guy at the back of my class with square glasses and crooked teeth stood up, pointing his pencil at Jeff 'threateningly'.

"I will shove that pencil up your ass if you don't shut the fuck up!" Jeff grabbed my arm, gave the teacher a dirty look and dragged me out of the classroom. I was guessing I wouldn't be coming back here again and stuck up my middle finger as he dragged me out of the school gates.