Chapter 7 - lost Silver

Lost Silver's POV.

I woke in the middle of the night, dried tears stained my face and I probably looked like complete shit. I couldn't sleep because of the dreams about the shadows. The shadows would follow me everywhere and whenever it got the chance it would catch up with me and completely engulf me in darkness and sadness. That is when I usually woke up in a sweat, my pillow and sleeves to my pyjamas damp. I decided to go on a walk around the house, there was usually always somebody up that I could talk to.

I changed into my normal day clothes and stepped outside my room. The air was cold and it made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up, goosebumps spreading across my bare skin. It was unusually quiet for a Creepypasta house too. I looked around the house nut nobody seemed to be up. I walked towards the front door, slipping on some shoes. If nobody was up here, then somebody must be in the slaughter house, completing their night killing.

(The slaughter house is a big building in which Creepypastas can take their humans to kill. Inside the slaughter house are various traps and torture methods, like in Saw 2&3 >;) )

I push the door to the slaughter house open. A sickly smell hit me in the face and I clasped a hand to my mouth, coughing. I really needed to get used to the smell..
Walking through the corridor, there seemed to be nobody around. All I could see when peeking into each room was decapitated bodies and body parts. Does anyone here clean up after themselves? I heard a noise coming from a room upstairs. I sprinted up and knocked on a door which was locked. There was shuffling coming from inside, a muffled scream. Maybe this wasn't a good time. I started to walk away but the lock from behind me unlatched.
"Silver." The voice which I recognised as Slender's rang out from behind me. I pivoted round and smiled.
"I had the dream again Slendy, I can't sleep." I sighed.
"I'm sorry, but theres really not much I can do." He tried to speak louder as more muffled screams and moans came from inside.
"Well, maybe I could watch what you're doing then?" So I was let inside.

"I need you to look after my targets for a few hours while I have a sleep, thanks." And before I could say yes, he had already walked out.

Cool. So I was left in a semi-dark room with two people chained up, their mouths covered with duct tape and arms above their heads. I needed to find who these people were and why Slendy needed to tie them up...

The first person stirred as I walked up to them. It seemed to be a girl, her long black hair flowing over her face. Wait, is that blood on it's face? Her eyes.. Jeff? This wasn't a girl in front of me, this was Jeff The Killer. Is this where he had been kept all these years? No, thats impossible. He tried to shout something at me but the tape over his mouth muffled the sounds. I ripped it off. He screamed.

"Ouch!" He tried to put his hands to his face but remembered they were tied up.

"Sorry.. Hoe else was I going to hear what you were saying?"

It's fine, just, get me out of here or something.."

"Sure, but slendy?" What if I got punished for letting him go?

"Fuck Slendy, just let my and Tay go." He pleaded.

"Tay?" Wow, he actually had a friend?

"Yes, and hurry up jesus.." He wiggled around but the chains were still locked and tight.

I ripped the duct tape off of the other persons mouth, but more gently than Jeff's.

"Thankyou! If that motherfucker lays his hand- tentacles on me again then i'll.. Do something!"

So not only did Jeff have a friend, this friend was a girl!

"Now find the keys for these bloody handcuffs!' Jeff almost screamed at me.

"They should be above the closet over there." He tilted his head towards the corner of the room.

Once I had unlocked them, Jeff and 'Tay' hugged each other. The girl came over to me and shook my hand.

"I'm Taylor, and I just happened to get involved with Jeff, or should I say was lucky enough not to get killed by him? Lmao." She hugged me, thanking me again for letting them out, and walked back over to Jeff.

"We have to get out of here, Silver, was the front door locked when you came in?" Jeff tuned towards me again.

"No, but you know Slendy, he could have locked it on the way out to keep us in.." I worried.

"Then lets take the window!" Taylor said excitedly, pointing towards the small, mould framed glass.

She tugged open the window, (with a little help from Jeff), and she sat on the ledge. Luckily we weren't too far from the ground, and she jumped, landing on her feet and falling to the ground jokingly.

This was going to be an adventure...