Chapter 2: Warning the others.

Noone's POV

Lucy, Levy, Freed, and Mirajane head torwards their first destination, Sabertooth. They need to be warned about the dragon slayers. They might already be in some kind of danger...

The small group of mages make it to Sabertooth.

As they open the door, they are almost immediately greeted by Yukino.

"Welcome! It's been a while." She says.

"Hello! It has. But that's not why we came here." Freed says.

"Huh? What do you mean? Is something wrong?" Yukino says, questioning them.

"As a matter of fact, yeah.." Lucy joins in. "We need you and Minerva to meet us at Fairytail in a hour."

Yukino look at them, confused.

"Alright.. I'll go tell her. But just to be sure, are you guys alright?"

"You could say that" Levy says.

And with that, the group left. Levy noticed something strange in the Sabertooth guild though. She noticed that Sting and Rogue were also acting weird.

As the group walked out of Sabertooth, they headed out to find Crime Sorciere. They all agree to search around town, since Jellal and his group moves around a lot. There really was no way of tracking them.

Their only choice was to search around Fiore.

As they start to look for Crime Sorciere, they luckily find them after looking for about thirty minutes. Something was up.. Cobra was missing.

"Hey guys." Lucy says.

"Greetings to all of you." Jellal says.

"We need to talk." Levy states.

"Is something the matter?" Meredy says concerned.

"Yes. Unfortunately its mating season." Freed steps in.

"Does that have something to do with Erik acting strange these past few days?" Angel says.

Freed starts to explain the situation with Cobra and all the other dragon slayers. Their eyes widen from the news.

"I see.." Jellal says also concerned.

"We think our fellow guild member, Kinana, might be his mate." Mirajane looks at Jellal.

"So you are going to try to keep him away from her, correct?" Jellal questioned.

"Exactly. We must hurry now." Mirajane says.

They say their goodbyes and head straight for Fairytail. When they get there, Yukino and Minerva are waiting for them.

"What's the matter?" Minerva says right as they walk in with the group.

They sit down at a nearby table. Then, they call Kinana over to sit with them.

"Are you guys okay?" Kinana says as she sits down.

"We're fine. We just need to tell you guys something important." Lucy frowns.

They explain the situation once again and that leaves Yukino, Minerva, and Kinana in shock.

"So.. we will be hunted down?" Minerva says, nervously.

"I'm afraid so." Freed states.