The Other Calder

Hello! I am Else Calder and I am 20!

Does the last name sound familiar?

That's because Eleanor Calder is my older sister, And she is dating the famous Louis Tomlinson from the worlds most popular boy band, One Direction.

Apparently we look like twins or whatever but I dont think we look like twins just really similar.

Now don't get me wrong, I love my sister to the moon and back but, she doesn't want me to meet the boys no matter how hard I try!

I don't know its just off about her, she is usually and open book to me but not since she met Louis and the boys.

Its like she doesn't want them to know about me, or anyone really. I haven't seen her in four years but she always calls and texts and stuff.

But I am done being her shadow back home and not known by anyone else except family and friends in Manchester!

So I have taken it upon myself, I am leaving tonight.

I am going to leave after Mum and Dad are asleep cause I know they wouldn't aprove, but I am leaving tonight and nothing will stop me.

I have already said goodbye to my closest friends and I am just going to leave my parents a note saying I am gone but not going to say where I am going.

I guess its running away from family and to another family, Eleanor will be my only family after this no doubt, my parents will basically disown me.

I know it, cause they are the posh and criticize type.

It is already 9:30 pm and my parents go to bed at 10:00 pm, 10:30 pm is when its all gonna start so wish me luck.

----------------------------------

I quietly grabbed my four suitcases and left but not before leaving a note saying I was gone-but not telling where I went.

I doubt anyone will miss me anyway.