Mario and Kaspario vs The English Language

Authors Note - hello again! First off, thank you and my deepest apologies to all of you who have now read the shitty satanist version of Harry Potter that us My Immortal... (I am not responsible for any face melting, brain exploding,homicidal rage, blindness, continuous screaming, and/or insanity caused by the first chapter if this book.)

Now. Who here has visited Biwsers castle? Saved a faily wimpy princess? Swallowed an angry mushroom? Flown above a pink castle? Crushed a turtle? Traveled in space?..... Basically have you ever played Mario? I have, and take it from me.... Any good fans of the fat little plumber and the plots to his games.... May want to look away.... As far as I know, the following horror doesn't have many reads...... THERE IS A VERY VERY GOOD REASON FOR THAT!!!!! Read. And weep. Ladies and Gentlemen..... I give yoooou...... A TERRIBLE MARIO FAN FICTION!!!!!!

Mario wz in a jail seel in browsers cassle and he was looked and and couldn't get ou

Mario wz in a jail seel in browsers cassle and he was looked and and couldn't get ou!! Mario was vry sad becuz of ths and eh couldn't jump becuz broser SAHVED OF HIS MUSTASH!! Mario AND peech ahd to be rescewed now! But hoo culd do it? Lawegee whent on vacayshun so he couldn't halp Mario got free. Since Mario goed to jail hhe gots 1 free fone call. He new hoo to call. He called KASPARIO!!

"kaspario I need ur help im in jail get me out said Mario".

Ehy asking four someone to let you out SHOULD NOT BE ALOUD!!" sed muchlax master the koopa. Munchlax mastah BEAT MARIO THEN! Solitary shadow then slaps Mario in the face!! Mario was powrles 2 stop them without his mustash.

meenwhile kaspario waz getting redy to save Mario. Kaspario was a really cool person he could do all the things Mario could do except cooler and he woore an ORANGE Mario soot that had KASPER written on the hate insted of M that was on marios hat. Kaspario had a cool mustash like marios but he ALSO HAD A BREAD which gave him EVEN MORE SUPER POWERS LIKE THE ONES MARIO HAS BUT BETTER LIKE HE CAN JUMP HIGHER!! Kapario went to his friends hi there flamingos house (HE IS A YOSHI FLAMINGO THAT IS PINK) and told him "im wenting to save Mario ok" and hi there flamingo agreed to help kaspario and kaspario jumped on hi there flamingos back and they started on their way to browsers cassle to save Mario nd peech!

On there way they runned into PSUlucky sed "KASPARIO U RNT GOING TO BE ABKLE TO SAEV MARIO UR STUPID AND KKNT RITE!!" but then hi ther flamingo ate PSULucky (there a PEWNY GOOMBA!! LOL)

XxStrawberryKittyxX and middlenamedanger came frum browsers cassle (they were teh koopa taht were in charg of SHAVING MARIOS MUSTASSH DAILY) with razors and tries to shave Kasparios super power bread but kaspario JUMPED ON THERE HEDS AND CRUSHED THEM.

Then kaspario got a call on teh fone that says "kaspar im killing Mario rite now u better hurry". Kaspar was worry. "WHO WAS PHONE" ask hi there flamingo. "IDK says kasper lets hurry"

WHO WAS PHONE? WILL KASPARIO SAVE MARIO? FIND OUT NEXT TIME!!

Authors Note - Wooooooow..... HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Luckily for you this 'thing' isn't quite finished yet, but once it is, I promise to have it up and running! Just get down and kiss my feet that I haven't posted the many many many many many many many rape and sex stories otherwise known as 'Mario love fanfictions!' Yes.... Be happy that I have standards!

Hang on, not too long to go until the next chapter!