The Adventures Of Girl Wonder And Her Sidekick... LOGIC

Authors Note: Heya! Well just because I'M not writing fan fictions anymore doesn't mean I can't keep this up! Sorry it took so long, but it's surprisingly hard finding bad fan fictions that don't cross the line into being... Well, porn. I'm sure you understand.

Right, fist off, let's talk about Mary Sue's.

A Mary Sue is a character that is written to be perfect in ever way, and usually a reflection of the author. With a Mary Sue, comes an equally terrible story!

Example:

Normal character: Jenny had some flaws, but she made up for it with bravery and determination. She might not have been the prettiest... But her friends loved her for who she was!

Mary Sue: Jenny lost her parents, but never cried for them. She only made friends with boys because for some reason they all fell madly in love with her. So she sat alone at lunch to avoid them all. All the girls said it was because she was the prettiest girl on the planet, and they hated her for that. So in her spare time, she put on a mask and became the best sure hero the world had ever seen. Like... Batman was nothing compared to her, and Superman was her slave.

See the difference kids? Well done! A Mary Sue is usually created when they loose something important (parents, house, love, friends.) They have boys or girls clambering to be with them, and are so pretty that a lot of people hate them. A trademark Mary Sue just wont die, and stay dead. Usually they show who the author want to be.

So class! Today I'm going to be showing you a prime example of a Mary Sue! Pay attention! Here we go...

The Adventures of Girl Wonder

Author = unknown.

Based on = Batman

When Samantha was born her parents decided they didn't want her anymore so when she was 10 days old they drove out to a forest outside of Gotham and just left her in the middle of it, all alone.

(AN: sounds a bit harsh... But read on and you'll wish they'd shot her first)

When she was about 15 days old she taught herself how to walk, when she was 20 days old she taught herself how to fight, when she was 25 days old she taught herself how to talk....

She basically taught herself how to survive on her own. She lived in the forest for months on end, fighting and hunting.

She never looked like her age, at about this time, she looked like she was about 5 years old. The only thing she even ate was raw deer meat.

(AN: and so began the tales of the terrifying monster baby of Gotham woods.)

When she was about 3 months she got bitten In the back, side, and stomach by a extinct tiger.

(AN: damn those extinct animals)

About 3 months later a girl and a guy, named Stephanie and Damien, found her and took her to a place called 'The Hostel.' The Hostel is a place that they made where people with powers who either ran away or were abandoned could go and live.

Sam lived there for about a week before she was attacked her the first time by some people called 'The Hood.'

That is when she met Batman. When she was attacked Batman came to help but when he got there everyone was down and she was standing there. He knew that Sam was the one who did it and he was impressed and defiantly shocked when he heard how old she was.

He thought for a sec but then asked 'I could use a partner, would you like to be mine?' Sam gladly declined and he nodded and left.

(AN: I'm sorry, what? Who the hell declines being Batman's partner?