We Can't

"Lou I swear to god," Harry hissed and tapped his fingers against his lap.

"Please! I'm so damn horny and I need you. Right. Now." Louis begged and desperately kissed his younger husband.

"Mum, and our two children, are all home tonight, babe," Harry said softly. His mother in law, aka Louis' Mum, has come over to visit her grandchildren for the weekend but Louis watched some porn after Harry went to sleep and is becoming desperate.

"I'll be quiet, please Harry!" Louis whined and straddled his husband. Harry sighed and thought it over before sternly pointing at Louis.

"Fine, but you have to stay quiet and you have to ride me." Harry said. Louis mentally cheered and kissed the other hungrily, moaning softly and getting pinched in the sides by Harry reminding him to stay quiet.

Louis quickly tugged his boxers off, allowing his erection to slap against his stomach in a way that could have Harry coming just then from watching.

Harry reached over to grab the lube, but Louis just shook his head and pulled off Harry's boxers.

"No time for that," he muttered and climbed back on top of the green eyed lad. Before Harry could protest, Louis was dropping down and burying his face in Harry's shoulder to muffle his loud moans.

"Shh," Harry cooed and gripped onto Louis' hips to start bouncing him, Louis took the hint and started bouncing on his own. The only sound that could be heard was the occasional bed creak, their heavy breathing, and their muffled moans along with the repetitive slap of skin hitting each other every time Louis would drop down.

"H-Haz," Louis moaned out and started wanking himself. "Not gonna last," he whimpered. Harry just nodded in agreement and started thrusting his hips up in order to further bury himself inside Louis.

"Louis!" Harry moaned loudly, no longer caring about who heard. Louis arched his back and came hard onto Harry's chest while the latter came inside Louis with a loud groan.

"Fuck," Louis mumbled and collapsed next to his husband.

"Good I love you," Harry mumbled and caressed Louis' face.

"I love you too, Haz. I love you too."

•••••••••

So like, would you PLEASE go check out the Larry Stylinson fan fiction I'm writing? I've been working pretty hard and I would really appreciate it!

Thanks babe,

-Emily