Horny Harry

"Lou," Harry whined softly and pulled his older boyfriend into Zayn's bathroom.

"You're this desperate that you can't even wait until we get back home?" Louis teased with an amused smile on his face.

"Stop," Harry pouted and started to unzip his pants. "I just need you to fuck me and then we can finish our food and go home." he reasoned.

"You're sure Zayn is gonna be cool with us fucking in his house?" Louis asked skeptically and pulled off his shirt, setting to work on pulling his skinny jeans down.

"He obviously won't be cool with it, but he wouldn't even know about it if we're quiet enough."

With that thought in their heads, they undressed the rest of the way and Harry bent over the sink, as if on instinct.

"Prep?" Louis asked softly and rubbed his hands over Harry's big, plump bum. The younger boy shook his head, seeing as he was still stretched out from the night prior.

Louis nodded gently and gave himself a few tugs before he eagerly pressed the head of his cock into Harry's rim, pushing in slowly.

"Fuck," Harry hissed out and clutched the edge of the counter. "So fucking big, Lou,"

Louis let out a moan of agreement, laying a gentle smack onto Harry's ass before bottoming out. "You know what to call me, baby,"

"Daddy," Harry whined out softly. "Fuck me, please."

Who was Louis to deny his baby?

He quickly drew his hips back, easily fucking back into Harry roughly and repeated the process.

"Oh my gosh!" Harry yelped, unable to keep himself quiet. "Harder!"

"Shh," Louis grunted out, drawing a hand forward to cover Harry's mouth.

This only seemed to excite Harry further, as he enthusiastically pushed back into each of Louis' thrusts. He did his best to leave open mouthed kisses on his lover's hand, only so he'd have something to keep his mouth occupied.

"I'm going to come soon," Louis convinced and thrusted harder, allowing his cock to drag across Harry's prostate with his push and pull of his hips.

Harry nodded quickly in agreement and gasped as Louis wrapped his hand around his cock. It took one, two, three tugs before Harry was coming hard all over the sink and his stomach.

"Good boy!" Louis moaned out loudly and came hard inside his boyfriends hole, riding out his orgasm slowly.

When they finished, they pulled apart slowly and cleaned up the mess, sharing lazy kisses and giggles while they redressed.

"If Zayn finds out about this, he'll never want to smoke with me again."

•••

this is an excerpt from my other fan fiction, Larry Texts (; check it out!