Chapter 9: A Falling Surprise (prt.2)

Waiting in waiting room with Milly... The doctor finally came out.

"Is he ok doctor?" I asked him.

"Yes... He's alright. He just need some rest and by tomorrow he'll be woke." The doctor replied.

"What exactly happened? What made him collapse?" Milly asked.

"Well according to the results... He was just dehydrated and marijuana was found in his system." The doctor said. "Are you his girlfriend?" He asked, looking at both of them to see which one was his.

"No... We're just close friends." I replied.

"Is it okay if we sit in the room with him?" Milly asked.

"Sure." The doctor said, letting us in. August was sleeping peacefully while a mask was sitting on his face.

"Hey August... It's Milly and Morgan... We just came by to see if you were alright. You know... That was a hard fall you had there." Milly said, joking around. "We honestly hope that you're ok and hopefully you'll still remember us."

Watching August breathe slowly as he listened to the sound of Milly voice. His eyes twitched as if he was trying to wake up.

"We'll pray for you August." I said, as I kissed his hand. Slowly, his hand gripped mines as if he heard me and was giving me a sign. Leaving out of the room... His mother then called me.

"Morgan, is August ok?" She asked, worried.

"Yes... He's fine. The doctor said he just need some rest." I said, getting on the elevator.

"Ok. Well I'm on my way to the hospital now." She said.

"Ok... Well I'm leaving now." I said, letting her know that I wasn't staying.

"Ok." She said, as we both hung up on each other.

Walking out of the building, there was all these news reporters in front. Hiding my face so that no one would ask me questions. I then bump into this guy name Dominic Wynn Woods.