zor ka jhatka haye zoro se laga

The next day, anticipation fills the classroom as everyone awaits the test results. While excitement and nervousness grip most, Sanyukta, Vidushi, Randhir, Aarush, and Alia remain calm, confident in their performances. Notably uninterested in the outcome, Alia is focused on trivial matters and pursuing Randhir.

As the teacher announces the results, Randhir emerges as the topper, confidently looking at Sanyukta as if to say, "I told you so." Sanyukta's confidence shatters momentarily, but the teacher reveals a twist—Sanyukta has performed equally well. Both are declared class representatives, leaving the entire class in applause. Randhir, somewhat jealous yet happy to find competition, and Sanyukta, overwhelmed with joy, share a moment of shock.

The responsibility of working together as CRs sinks in as they receive their badges. Despite the initial surprise, a few exchanged smiles hint at a potential understanding between Randhir and Sanyukta. Aarush and Vidushi congratulate them, but Alia, infuriated, storms out.

After the class clears, Randhir stops Sanyukta, congratulating her and reminding her of their bet. Sanyukta suggests dividing the tasks, and they agree to discuss it the next day. As they part ways, both carry a cute smile, a result of their shared achievement and perhaps some thoughts about each other.

Later, in their respective rooms, they find themselves engaging in activities they haven't done before, accompanied by romantic songs. Aarav interrupts Randhir's contemplation, and Randhir feels a pang of guilt for his recent thoughts about Sanyukta, Aarav's crush and his best friend.

The story leaves readers with questions about the evolving dynamics between Randhir and Sanyukta, the nature of their bet, and what Alia will do next. The characters find themselves at a crossroads, and the readers are left wondering about the direction their relationships will take.

So any guess what these two will do with each other

Is it a starting of their friendship or new rivalry or something else

What will alia do now

Guys vote for story .........