Na tum hume jaano na hum tumhe jaanein

The fragile peace between Sanyukta and Randhir was short-lived. Despite the effort to mend their relationship, misunderstandings and resentments lingered beneath the surface.

A few weeks after the birthday incident, a minor disagreement escalated into a heated argument. They were discussing their plans for an upcoming weekend, and it turned into a full-blown fight.

Sanyukta: (Exasperated) Randhir, I thought we could spend some quality time together this weekend. It's been a while since we had a relaxing day.

Randhir: (Defensive) Sanyukta, I've got a lot of work to do on my startup. I can't just drop everything whenever you want to spend time together.

Sanyukta: (Annoyed) Randhir, I understand your work is important, but so is our relationship. We need to find a balance.

Randhir: (Agitated) Balance? You're always expecting me to prioritize you over everything else. You don't understand the pressures I'm under.

The argument grew more intense, and old wounds were reopened.

Sanyukta: (Hurt) Randhir, you know, I don't expect you to prioritize me all the time. But sometimes, I need to feel that you care about us.

Randhir: (Sarcastic) Oh, you want me to care about us? Just like you cared about your real family or your abusive adoptive family?

Sanyukta: (Angry and hurt) How can you bring that up, Randhir? You know how painful those memories are for me. It's low of you to use them against me.

Randhir: (Defiant) Maybe it's time you faced the reality, Sanyukta. You can't keep running from your past.

The fight continued, each word driving a deeper wedge between them. The pain from the previous night's argument had left scars, and those scars now became exposed wounds. Their words were a cruel reminder of the unresolved issues they had.

As the fight reached its peak, Sanyukta couldn't bear the harsh words any longer. She turned and walked away, retreating to her room, and locked the door behind her. Her heart ached, and she felt a sense of despair, wondering whether their love was strong enough to overcome these ongoing misunderstandings.

Randhir, left alone in the living room, realized he had once again pushed Sanyukta away with his insensitivity and harsh words. Guilt gnawed at him as he knew he had to find a way to make amends, but the road to reconciliation felt long and uncertain.
The tension between Sanyukta and Randhir had escalated, and misunderstandings were now driving a deep wedge between them. The wounds from their previous arguments were still fresh, and a mere spark could set off another heated confrontation.

One evening, Sanyukta had been eagerly waiting for Randhir to return from work. She had prepared his favorite meal, hoping to surprise him and spend quality time together. However, Randhir arrived late, visibly tired and irritated.

Sanyukta: (Smiling, but concerned) Randhir, you're late. I made your favorite dinner. How was your day?

Randhir: (Exhausted and agitated) Sanyukta, I had a terrible day at work, okay? I don't want to talk about it.

Sanyukta: (Worried) I'm sorry to hear that. If you want to talk about it, I'm here for you.

Randhir: (Snapping) Sometimes, Sanyukta, I just need some peace and quiet when I come home. I don't want to talk or eat right now.

Sanyukta's smile faded, and she tried to hide her disappointment. She was hoping to create a pleasant atmosphere, but Randhir's harsh words stung.

Sanyukta: (Hurt) Randhir, I understand you had a tough day, but you don't have to be so rude.