Rumors {Swearing Warning}

Ft.Freddy: Hey Guys!

Ft.Foxy: Oh , Heya Funtime Freddy!

Circus Baby And Ballora: Hi!

Ft.Freddy: Ehhh...Why Is There Blood On The Fl-

Circus Baby: Shhhuuuushhh!!! Someone Can Here Ya!

Ft.Freddy: Wha?...Ehh Fine Then

Circus Baby: Phew Thanks

Ballora: We Just Had Uhhh...A Little Conversation With The Night Guard

Ft.Freddy: Oh Uhhhh..Hehe Rrrriiiiggghhhttt...

Bon Bon: .....Fred?

Ft.Freddy: Oh! Hi Bon Bon!

Bon Bon: Hi...Anyway I Need To Talk To You About Something...On The Private Room?

Ft.Freddy: Sure?...-Stands Up And Goes To The Private Room With Bon Bon-

“ On The Private Room ”

Ft.Freddy: Is Everything Alright Bon Bon?

Bon Bon: Yeah...I Just Needed To Know Why You Took A Fucking Picture Of Me And Bonnet Having SEX AND SHOWING IT TO EVERYONE!!

Ft.Freddy: W-what Are Y-you Talking About?!

Bon Bon: Don't Act Like You Don't Know!!!

Ft.Freddy: I-i Don't K-know!! You Know T-that I Wouldn't Do S-such A Thing!!

Bon Bon: OH YEAH?! THEN PROVE THAT YOU DIDN'T DO IT THEN!! This Is The Reason WHY I HATE YOU SO MUCH!!!

Ft.Freddy: I-.....Y-you.....Hate Me?.....

Bon Bon: YES!! Almost Everyone Does!! -Realizes What I Said- F-fred I...I Didn't Mean It...i-I'm Sorr-

Ft.Freddy: No...I......Get It -Leaves The Room Then Goes Straight To The Breaker Room Then Starts Sobbing Quietly- W-why?......why Me?.......-Looks At The Picture Of My Family- Oh Mom....If Y-you W-were Here......I...Y-you Would U-understand....

Circus Baby: Funtime Freddy? Is Everything Alright In There?

Ft.Freddy: O-OH!! I'm Fine! Don't Worry Everything's Okay!

Circus Baby: Alright....?

Ft.Freddy: -Stares At The Floor For A Moment Then Notices A Sharp Object On The Ground- Huh?... -Grabs The Sharp Rather Satisfying Object- A....Knife?..... Where'd This Come From?...

Ft.Foxy: Fred? -Opens The Door- Is Everything Okay? We Heard You And Bon Bon Fight...

Ft.Freddy: -Hiding The Knife- Oh...I'm....Fine Hehe...

Ft.Foxy: You Sure? Your Acting Weird Today...

Ft.Freddy: Nope I'm Fine! Everything's Okay! Don't Worry About It..

Ft.Foxy: Alright But...-Comes In And Closes The Door , Makes Sure It's Lock- How About You And I...Become Friends With...... Benefits~?

Ft.Freddy: F-foxy Wh-What Are Y-

Ft.Foxy: -Pins Ft.Freddy On The Wall Then Licks His Necks-

Ft.Freddy: A-ahh~......F-foxy~..

Ft.Foxy: We're Gonna Have Lots Of Fun Fred Boy~..