He Left

At Night

Akash lifted Amrutha in his arms and She became shock for this

Akash : It is better to carry you than see you in Pain.

Amrutha : Are you sure?

Akash : Do you have any doubt?

Amrutha smiles for this

After 15minutes, Akash felt heavy of Amrutha weight and asked her

Akash : Amrutha, Are you feeling any back pain?

Amrutha : No..Nothing like that..I am good..

Akash : No, You are hesitating to tell me..It's ok, Take Rest for sometime..

Amrutha : Ok..

Akash dropped Amrutha down and turned back not to show pain to her.Amrutha understood Akash struggle and smiles for this.

Amrutha understood Akash struggle and smiles for this

Amrutha : It's ok, I can walk I think..

Akash stopped Amrutha and said

Akash : No, When I am here how can you walk like that. I Can carry you..

Amrutha : Are you sure, Right?

Akash : 200% Sure..

Akash again carried Amrutha in his arms

Akash again carried Amrutha in his arms..Amrutha admiring him for this.

Amrutha kept her hand around Akash neck when he talking to her on his way..

After sometime, Again Akash dropped Amrutha feeling heavy and sat on road.This time Amrutha acted like she is walking with one leg to tease him.

Akash asked Amrutha not to walk and he again carried Amrutha till his car.

Akash placed Amrutha inside his car and went inside Amrutha house to get health card.

Akash started his car to go to Hospital. On his way he is talking with Amrutha continuously..But Amrutha is just looking at him when Akash is talking.