Prologue

At Night time, Sunrise Apartment

Akash said to Amrutha

Akash : Actually, Amrutha ...I am really Sorry..I am not Interested to marry till 5 Years..So don't mind..

Amrutha : What do you mean? If you are not interested why you said to me to come here

Amrutha : What do you mean? If you are not interested why you said to me to come here.. Am I looking like Joke to you..

Akash : I already said Sorry to you

Akash : I already said Sorry to you..Why You are shouting on me..?

Amrutha : Who wants your Sorry..To come here at this time alone to your Flat,Do you think it is easy for me?Due to my Problems, I did like this on killing my Self Respect.Now you are saying to me not Interested to marry..What You are thinking about me?

Akash became clam and Scared on seeing Amrutha angry like this ..

Who is Amrutha, Akash? Why she came to Akash Flat?Why Akash don't want marry?

This is the Prologue of this Story line.. How is this? Friends..

This Story is based on Movie "Chi La Sow" written by " Rahul Ravindran"

Special Dedication to SweetyTeja and NiaSharma0805 for asking me to write this Story..

Dedicated to my Lovely Writers and Readers who support me in all my Stories..

Annujam

DivyaMurali651

NiaSharma0805

prabhapatturaja

sharma_sonali

dharanidivya2004

ambu1008

anushkashettyfan

SweetyTeja

shivaanimohan

apurva_2

Love_Rutu

Risha_dreamer (Shazna)

Elegantndreamy

PremaSubramaniam394

Aiswarya2018

urjapan

tara9431

saranyasaran2

ShifaAnsari0

AnushkaKumar6

Please forgive me If I forgot anyone.. I didn't cross check..

Thank You so much for all My Lovely Writers and Readers for Your Huge Support..

Loves You All..💕💕