Chapter Five

It's been a year since we moved and life has been perfect except the kids are going to school tomorrow, I'm so upset, they are growing up so far, I waddled to the car, yeah I'm pregnant and this time Jake's the father, Zoe and Sarah now look identical, and Ethan and Jacob are identical apart from the wolf birthmarks that are all on the kids but on different places of their body, during the year I had to get changed into a vampire, but I'm not a normal vampire I'm part vampire and part wolf so of course I still can have kids.

'OK, KIDS! IN THE CAR, TIME FOR SCHOOL.' I waddled to the car to see Jake sitting in the drivers seat and I sighed.

'hey Melly, you alright?.'

'yeah Jakey, kids are kidding though.'

'are you sure theirs more than one.'

I nodded, I felt more than two foots kick me then, I winced and Jake seemed worried.

'at least their due today.'

The kids then hopped in the car and Ethan and Laura were holding hands, Laura then kissed his cheek.

'awww, Jakey look, young love.' they both blushed. And Laura leaned on Ethan and he put his arm around her.

We dropped the kids off and we were talking to the teacher when I felt something wet go down my leg, and I screamed because I had a sharp contraction. Jake ran up to me. All the little kids looked frightened.

'shit Jake, the kids…...hospital……………..now!' I panted to him, he ran to the teacher and apologized and Zoe came up to me.

'Mamma?'

'yea baby?'

'what's wrong mamma?'

'your going to have new siblings today.' I then kissed her and she ran off to her siblings. Jake then helped me go to the car and he called Carlisle to meet him at the hospital, he then sped of, we got pulled over by the police and we, well Jacob explained what was happening and the police escorted us there.

 When we got there we got a wheel chair and  got rushed into the birthing room where we met Carlisle.

'ok, Mel, get changed into these scrubs and we'll see if you can have epidural.'

I got changed and then got my legs put up, Carlisle then, looked over me and I blushed.

'well sorry Mel, your to far dilated to have epidural and your ten centimetres so we can push now. When you

 next feel a contraction okay.?'

I nodded and the contraction came and I pushed.

'Jake, you are never touching me again.'  I screamed

'come on baby push our baby out.' I squeezed his hand so hard I broke it.

'sorry Jake.' I panted out to him and he just laughed. The next contraction came again and I pushed harder and I heard the scream of a baby and Jake cut the cord. Then the next contraction came and the other one came out in one push.

'keep pushing there are 6  more.' Carlisle told me. I kept pushing and they all came out in one push and it was over in 3 hours.

'Jake what are their sexes?'

'well, Melly, we have one boy, the rest girls.'

'WHAT, YOUR KIDDING ME!'

Jake chuckled.

'Mel, we need names to.'

'how bout Mackenzie Kimberly Black, Aurora Leila Black, Quinn Hope Black, Aubree Eliza Black ,Destiny Brooke Black, Bethany Eva Black, Annabelle Brianna Black and for the boy Noah Luke Black.'

'Their Beautiful.'

'Jake we are going to need to ask Esme to build us a 5 story house with 5 rooms on each floor.'

'I know. Wait five rooms on each floor?'

'I want more kids in a couple of years.'

'you know. I want Rosalie to like me. Can you use your gift and make her conceive along with Alice and Esme.'

I nodded knowing how Rosie wanted a baby. I went home the next night and we found our house was already rebuilt, I called all the girls in.

Rose came up to me and Aurora and kissed her and leaned on me.

'girls I got a question do you all want a kid?' they all nodded, and I put my hand on Rose's Stomach and it glowed and I stopped when it glowed green, I did it with everyone else.

'now go. Do it with your husbands and you'll get pregnant.' they all ran off and then Aurora started crying.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm skipping now ten years later, I'm sorry but she is boring and I want to get to Laura.