chapter four

That evening I found out everyone's name, Sam, Embry, Seth he imprinted on Zoë, Paul, quill and some other people but I forgot their names, Jacob walked me back to the car, we left the kids at the pack house because they were asleep and I didn’t think they would want to walk a distance, when we got to the car Jacob turned to me.

'Mel, I love you, you know that, I thought I had an imprint but I found out she wasn't when I saw you, when I saw you, it was like my heart stopped beating and when you looked at me it starting beating double pace, I know we have only been going out for a few hours but I know we are going to be together for ever, would you marry me, Mellissa Connell, will you marry me.'

'Jacob, I'm sorry but marriage isn't on my mind now and as you said we only have been dating for three hours, and your going to break the poor girls heart.'

He then got a phone call.

'Hello……..oh hey Renesmee, baby girl listen I got to talk to you, it is really important………………….ok see you at my place in 5 minutes…….*sigh* love you too.'

'who was that Jake?'

'it was Renesmee Cullen, she was the person that I thought was my imprint, I feel so bad she is only 7.'

'WAIT, WHAT, SHE IS ONLY SEVEN?!?!?!'

'babe calm down she is a half breed, half vampire, half human, she is fully grown, we better go back now she'll be there soon.'

We both hoped in my car and I drove of to his house, I hoped out and walked to the other side of the car and he put his arm around my waist and tickled me.

'Jakey stop.' I giggled to him and he stopped and kissed me on the cheek I then gave him a peck on the lips and blushed because Leah came out and laughed at us.

'of course, exactly like a new imprinted, Jake she is way better then Nessie and at least she is a wolf too.' Leah came up and hugged me and Jacob just stood there staring out into the forest.

'shit.' he whispered, I looked out there and saw a beautiful seventeen year old looking at me with so much hate then looking at my Jake with tears in her eyes.

'hey Leah, go get my Jacob, I wanna test something?' she nodded and went back inside.

'Renesmee, I know you might be upset but I wanna try something, come here darling.'

'why should I cow? You stole my man!'

'please, sweetheart, I know Jake wasn't your real soul mate but maybe my son.'

'your son?'

'yeah, his names Jacob too.'

Leah then came out with Jacob and gave him to me.

'Nessie, come here and hold him.'

She ran at me in vampire speed and looked down on him and grabbed him off of me.

'hello sweetheart, I can't wait till your older, we are going to have so much fun.' she gave him a kiss on the forehead, she then sighed.

'Jacob, your still going to move with us, please, and bring your imprint, we're moving tomorrow and I can't stay away from Lil Jake, oh, please, we are moving to Alaska and they will be able to see snow.'

I was the one to reply and told her we would, then she told us that she was going home and skipped off. I then grabbed all my kids and drove off home, I put the kids into bed and started packing.

'another move in one day.' when the kids woke up Jake arrived with a black eye and split lip.

'O.M.G JAKE WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU BABY.'