The Rules

We all walked downstairs 10 minutes later. I was holding onto Ashtons sleeve and Landons hand. I hated how I was so small. All of them are over 5'5 at least. I'm 5'1 I'm a smol bean. I don't wanna be treated like a child! They are making rules for me. I don't need rules! Hmph.

We sat down everyone either on couches, on eachothers laps, or on beanbags. I was sitting on the floor against the couch in the middle of Landons legs. He was petting my hair. Benny, Kai and Xavier we're all on beanbags not really listening, Benny had his phone, which all three of them were looking at, Ashton was quietly talking to Tristan, Kellin and Jake. Orion cleared his throat and instantly gained everyone's attention. "Okay, so just like I made rules for Kai and Xavier when they were 15, I'm making rules for our newest family member, Kayden." He smiled kindly at me. I blushed and looked down scratching my wrist lightly. "Okay so Kayden I want you to tell me if you don't agree, depending on what rule it is, I will hear you out, now remeber, this is just for your safety and protection."

Rules

1) Unless not possible, always have some one with you.

2) Tell someone if something is wrong.

3) Listen to the boys. Especially the older ones. They know best most of the time

4) If you self harm, tell someone.

5) Eat 3 full meals a day, and drink at least 8 cups of water a day

6) Curfew is at 10 pm. And bed time is 11.

"Yeah cuz I'm going to hang out with all of my many friends until 10 o clock." I said like a smart ass. Orion chuckled and nodded "Just don't be late for curfew."

7) Keep room at least decent. I want a path to walk to your bed.

8) Be respectful to everyone, don't be a prick
More to be added if nessesarry

"Okay Kayden, any of thoes sound bad?" I shrugged. Landon stopped petting my head and whispered in my ear "Words princess." I said "m sorry uhhh t-they are good" Landon continued playing with my hair and Orion chuckled nodding his head "good. Now punishments." I shivered. I could practically hear Landon smirking.
Punishments

1) Time out for how ever long you deserve

2) No phone for how ever long we deem fit

3)Spanking (only after 16 years old and only with consent)

My mouth was dry after reading spanking. Fuck. That's like all my fantasies right there. I wanna turn 16! Orion looked up at me and chuckled darkly. Everyone was looking at me and most were smirking. I blushed and pouted "Stop smirking at mee! It's not nicee!" Tristan chuckled too "don't tell us what to do baby boy." I blushed and pouted. "Stop pouting kitten." That was Kellin. I blushed and realized that everyone was stareing at me. I started to scratch my wrist harder than I had before. Landon pulled me into his lap and whispered "Baby it's okay breathe." I took a shaky breath in and nodded. I'm good. I'm fine. Orion muttered something under his breath and I looked at him. "What's wrong sir?" I said. Orion looked at me and smiled lightly "Nothing Kayden, just talking to myself." And here comes more anxiety. I took another deep breath. Orion then said "Kayden, I want you to say "red" if you ever feel like a situation is too much, if you are about to have a panic attack, or if you feel like you need to self harm. Okay?" I nodded and looked down. I don't know what's wrong with me...

Orions pov

Kayden has so much anxiety. I didn't realize how bad it was until now. He was about to have a panic attack becasue people were looking at him. People he can kind of trust too. He's only a kid. He shouldn't have to deal with that much anxiety. I need to get him a therapist. I  looked up at my boys and said "Boys you guys can relax until dinner is here and after dinner I want chores done. Then you can do what ever you want the rest of the night." They all nodded other than Kayden who was confused. "What chores should I do?" I frowned slightly, I forgot to give him a chore for the week. I looked up at him and smiled lightly "You can help Kai and Xavier with Laundry okay?" He nodded "um no more?" I nodded and smiled "That's all." He nodded slightly and smiled at Kai and Xavier. They both giggled. Absolutely smitten. I mean all of us in the house are smitten. Even Landon. Which is crazy. Landon never falls this hard or fast for anyone. I stood up and looked at my boys for a second before nodding and walking to my office. I heard someone follow me quietly as the tv turned on. I walked into my office and turned around, leaning against my desk, watching who it was. It was Benny.

(⚠smut warning⚠)

He was looking at the ground. I chuckled "Come here prince." He walked over to me and I wrapped him in my arms as I sat down on my chair. He looked up at me and said "Daddy? Can I suck your dick?" I kissed him slowly as he grinded on me. "Suck daddy dry pup." He got on his knees and unbuttoned my pants. He humed lightly as he took out my dick. I grabbed his hair and made him look at me before he actually got to sucking me. "Who do you belong to pup?" He panted. I knew he was turned on, if not by his throbbing dick it was by the way he looked at me. "You daddy!" I nodded and let his hair go slightly still holding on as he began to suck me. I groaned and watched him. "Look at daddy while you suck his dick puppy." He looked up at me and I smiled "Such a pretty boy, sucking daddy's cock." Quite suddenly I began to fuck his face. He gagged and moaned. Good boy. I moaned and came in his mouth.  As I was panting, coming down from my high, he swallowed all my cum like a good puppy, and waited for me to say something. Such a good boy. I put my dick away and said "Come here pup." He crawled into my arms. "My poor baby's hard. Isn't he?" I asked. Benny blushed and nodded. I smirked and started to palm him through his pants. He was a moaning, panting mess. "Daddy more!" I pushed him over my desk so his ass was facing me. I pulled down his pants and slapped his ass. "Mm such a pretty ass." He moaned "Thank you sir." I grabbed the lube from inside my desk drawer. Okay don't judge me, if you had 9, well now 10 sexy, horny boys living with you, you'd probably have lube in your office too! I poured lube on my fingers and started to finger him. He moaned. I know Benny, he's gonna cum in a good 30 seconds just from my fingers. I kept fingering him adding a 3rd one. He moaned really loud and said "Daddy I'm gonna cum!" I chuckled and kept fingering him "Go ahead pup." He came in his pants. I chuckled and watched him come down from his high and removed my fingers. I pulled him into my lap and kissed his ear lobe. "Such a good boy for daddy, go take a quick shower before food gets here okay?" He blushed and nodded. I kissed him slowly and he got up and walked out of my office swinging his hips. I laughed softly and grabbed my laptop and started reading Kaydens file.

Yeeeeee it took a hot minute, but we did it... umm did ya like the smut? I don't know if it's good... lemmie know? Anyways what do y'all wanna see in this book? I have like a rough idea I think but I mean i could always use more ideas! Love and appreciate everyone who's reading still!

Bye bye! ~Alex Jay (dass da middle name I'm changing my middle name to when I change my name!)