What is Happening!

Jake opened the door and I was shocked. It was hugeeee. I had like a bed 3 times the size of my one at home, and I had a queen. I had a bay window! I've always wanted one of those! There were stuffed animals piled in the corner and I'm not sure why, but there were like tons of them. I walked farther in and saw door leading to a full sized bathroom! This is crazy. I walked to the other side and found a full blown walk in closet! Like go in and there's a little room at the back big! I was so glad I'm here where my parents won't go through my room. "Wait guys?" Both of the boys looked at me. "Yesss?" Ashton said. "Orion's not gonna go through my room right?" They both looked at me and Jake was the first to talk, "Why got something to hide little boy?" I shivered at the nickname "U-Uhh no." They both made the look like 'yeah right' and said "Okay if you say so." We are going to take you shopping tomorrow, for clothes and to decorate your room, after you meet everyone we are going to the mall!" I giggled "Okay" they both cooed and Ashton said "Its getting pretty late, you should probably sleep. We will see you in the morning, anything else before you leave? I nodded "Um whats the WiFi password?" They both laughed and said together "Orionsboys" I smiled at the name and they both kissed my forehead which made me blush and they walked out. I got my phone out and connected it. I just scrolled on Instagram for hours. I ended up falling asleep at 5:30 am. Thanks sleep insomnia.

Sorry its short guys the next one'll be longer. I swear it.
~Alex.