Chapter 3: The fight

"Shana"

Shana eyes narrowed. "Naruto"

The two stood there is silence. Shana face melt from the coldest that she wore into one of sadness. She looks like she wants to run up to him and hug him and never let go but...was it really him.

Alastor was the first to speak. "Who are you?" He demanded.

Naruto smiled but spoke, his voice deep. "You don't recognize me Flame of Heaven."

Shana eyes widen and steps back.

"I'll ask again who are you."

"I suppose you don't know who I am after all, well there is an explanation for that. You came into the world after I did. So that means that you never were able to see nor hear me."

Shana eyes narrowed. "Who are you?" She demanded.

"It's me Shana. Just like you and Alastor I made contract as well. So I could...be with you." With that Naruto began to walk closer to Naruto.

Shana looked like she was going to collapse.

Before Naruto get closer,  a bunch of kunai were thrown at him. Thankfully Naruto was fast enough and was able to dodge.

In front of Shana landed a dozen ninja, Anbu to be exact. When they saw who they had attack. They were shocked. How could they not be. This man was the Hokage's son. One of them disappeared most like to tell the father his youngest lives.

Naruto glared at the Anbu. How dare they ruin his reunion. This won't go unpunished.

"Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze, you are to be taken in for question." The Anbu, the leader, said.

Naruto continue to glare and spoke, "you ruined my reunion with the one I love...die." With that Naruto rushed forward, bringing out his sword and slice the Anbu in half.

Not giving time for the Anbu to react, I charged at the rest and killed them all

Not giving time for the Anbu to react, I charged at the rest and killed them all. Shana then stared into my eyes with disbelief. She knew I had always hated konoha, but she didn't think that I would kill anyone.

"Before you ask why...Konoha 10 was the one who killed me. They were on the order of Minato, my father, to kill. So no I don't pity konoha because if given the chance...I would kill them all." Naruto spoke with a cold look on his face.

Shana began putting the pieces together...Konoha was the one who took her Naruto away from her. They were the one who killed, but yet here he is alive.

"Shana...let's leave this place. We both hate konoha...so lets leave, we can find someplace to live...in peace without Konoha finding us." Naruto reaching his arm to Shana...like it was begging her to take it.

Slowly, she reach for the hand and grabs. Naruto smiled..."We can leave now..."

Before Naruto could finish what he was going to say, Minato Namikaze appeared right behind Naruto a good distance away.

"Who are you!" He demanded.