Chapter 2

You know being alive for the second time...it sucks. Everyone had moved on, but Shana...I know that she didn't move from me. I just hope it is not too late. I...I want to be with her together...forever...but not right now. 

You see while I was on my way to Konoha, something happened. I stumbled apart of slave trade. Feeling bad for them, I did freed them...all of them. Only six of them follow me. I don't know why, but I never questioned them. Where I go they follow. When I fight, they watch, when I eat, they eat.

I have never learned their name but I have scene their looks. To everyone else, they were a beauty, but to me, they were nothing pretty. I like...love someone else and my heart only belongs to.

I also gained a new form, but I never had a reason to wear and so I decided to wear my former form. It was ok, but in some village, some would ask how  I am still alive, but I would ignore them.

Soon rumors began to spread that I, Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze, came back from the dead. I had learned what Konoha thought of this. They laughed at the person and told them, the dead stay dead.

They would be shocked to learn that I would be alive.

Soon I would return to Konoha and claim my prize. Shana...belongs to me and only me. I won't let anyone take her away from me.

For a month, I have been delayed for one reason or another, but now my goal was in front of me. Konoha, my so called home. The only thing I will call home is where ever Shana and I would live.

Walking through the gates, there was no patrols. Good.

Walking throughout the street, Naruto began to remember things from his past.

"Demon"

"Useless"

"Wannabee"

There was some many things that had been said to him.

Not only that but he would then remember the beating he would get. It was said that he held Kyuubi power and soul. but that was lie to protect Minato's other children. Naruto only ever hated a few people and the Namikaze family was top of his shit list.

Looking to the Hokage Monument, he began his walk. He knew she would be there. He knew that they would meet once more.

While walking, memories began to poor into him, about the girl he loves. How they met, how they bonded, how they trained together and whole lot more. He couldn't wait to confess himself. He just prays...he just prays that she returns his feelings for him. 

Lost in his own thought, he made  to the Hokage monument and was standing the on the head of Hashirama Senju and looked out the village. The view...was nice. While he hates the place he couldn't deny that. Turn his head he saw...her.

"Shana" Naruto said soft.

Shana eyes narrowed "Naruto."