Chapter 17 - You Heard Me

Madelyn's POV
_____________

"But what if I don't?" Clara asked.

"You heard me!" I yelled. "Now do it, or that cut will soon be a gash."

Without hesitation, she grabbed the arrow and instead of pulling it out slowly, she just had to yank it out. I screamed and fell to my knees. I watched as she picked up her sword and held it over my head ready to slice my neck.

"You think you are going to do that after you actually helped me?" I asked.

She said nothing. She thought she was gonne get away with this. Well, not on my watch.

"Feel the guilt, Clara." I said. "It's coming to you inch by inch. You will never be forgiven."

Her hand shook as I could tell she was hesitant. I could sense the sweat pouring down her face and I could smell fear. I decided that it wouldn't be as easy for her. I turned my sword around, took ahold of the blade and was ready to trip her with the handle.

...

Clara's POV
_____________

I felt guilty. Very guilty. Though I was ready to kill her. I was about to slash, but I was tripped. That little imbecile turned her sword around and used the handle to trip me. I fell to the ground with a thud. I watched as she got up quicky and turned her sword around. She soon stood over me diamond sword in hand. I looked up at her to see her ready to slit my throat.

.....

Garret's POV

_____________

Madelyn was ready to stab her, but I just had to stop her. "Madelyn, Stop." I said. "She might know where Herobrine is keeping Eileen."

"Yeah." She said. And turned to Clara. "Where is she?"

She didn't answer.

"Say something, dude." I spat.

"Tell me, or this blade goes through your throat." She demanded. Clara said nothing.

"Clara, speak!" Shelly screamed.

"Have it your way." Madelyn said as she pulled back her sword.

"Wait." Said Clara at the last minute. "I know where she is. She is in Herobrine's Nether fortress. That thing is like a maze. Is that what you wanted?"

"Yes, thank you." Madelyn said. "That helps."

.......

Madelyn's POV

_______________

I decided to spare her life.

"I'll let it slide this time, but if you screw things up for us again, you'll get it." I said. "Is that clear?"

She nodded. "Yes." She said. "I understand. Good luck."

"Thank you." I said. "I thought you were going to do something else."

She shrugged. "Listen." She said. "I'm sorry. It's just when Herobrine forces you to do something, he threatens to kill you. This was strike one for me. Let's just pray that strike two doesn't take place."

I pat her shoulder. "Yeah." I said. "Hope for the best. Ok guys. You can let them go."

Caitlin put away her arrow and Garrett put away his axe.

"I'm returning the favor." I said. "Now beat it. And if you guys, too, screw things up, it's the same thing for her." The last thing she did was give me a brief hug.

"Good luck." She said.

"Thanks I guess." I replied.