I Own You

Rafael

Naked. I walk around her home naked. I was told not to put on clothes as we were like rabbits. The only thing I had on was this collar she had put on me weeks ago. She commanded me to do things and without questioning her I followed it. I don't know if it was of my own free will or because of this stupid collar.

During the day she would leave me to do whatever errands she needed to do and that is take care of business while I stay coop up in her home. She also helped handled my business as well seeing we are partners. And the only thing I am allowed to watch is videos of me and her.

I thought of ways to just pleased her. Right now I want nothing more than to just pleased her. Make her happy. Sometimes I couldn't get hard. Truth be told I was exhausted but I wanted more so in the end she had left out those drugs that enticed me which I took willingly. Sometimes not at all only when I'm tired.

"Darling I'm home." She called out. Kneeling in front of her I kissed her hand like she wanted me too.

"Welcome home my mistress." Immediately she strip for me removing her work clothes. Not only me that is naked but she is too. She declares why bother wearing clothes if it is just going to be remove. She does however put on lingerie or costume. Apparently she likes to role play. And truth be told I found that hot and sexy. A few days ago She was a police officer and I her prisoner.

"I have a present for you now stand."

Standing she removed my collar only to gift me with another collar. It was a black leather collar. "Now this is not a shock collar but more like a collar telling me who you belong to. Never take it off ever." She smiled as I touched the collar on my neck. "Now who do you belong to."

"You my mistress."

"Good." She patted my head. "Now I want you to skype with your wife." She smiled evilly.

"My wife?"

"You remember her, don't you?"

"Lisa." Her name almost seemed foreign on my tongue. Every since I was set free I haven't even thought of her. "What game are you planing now?" My tone was irritated and yet again a shock of pain flowed throw me. What the hell? I don't even have the collar on, why am I still feeling pain?

"Because you are going to cum in front of her."

My eyes widen. "What! Are you crazy?" I yelled and a series of shocks erupted making me fall to my knees.

"I'm sorry my mistress but she would divorce me and I don't want that." Is that even true? I mean here I am on my knees when I should be at home with her. I have my freedom but what am I still doing here?

"Cyber sex. You had phone sex, why not do cyber sex? Besides didn't you promise her you would skype?"

"True but not her watching me and you have sex."

"Don't worry she won't see me." Taking her computer she placed it on a desk while she pulled a chair out of that small opening. Big enough for her to fit in. "Now sit." She ordered while she placed herself in between my legs. My eyes never leaving hers.

Dialing up skype Lisa's face popped up on the screen, "Hi honey, I miss you and why are you naked?"

I faked smiled while glancing at my mistress as she takes my now harden cock into her mouth. "I thought we can have cyber sex."

Lisa's face lit up. "We could..."

"Good now strip." Not wasting a single moment my nose flared as my beautiful wife was now naked on the computer screen. "Rub your breast." My mouth now parting. while my mistress continue to engulf me. My hand pushing down on her head.

"Rafael..." Lisa moaned, her eyes gazing at me while I'm gazing down looking at my mistress. "Look at me." Lisa blushed. "I want to see your eyes as they cum. I miss you so much and I can't wait to have you home."

Forcefully looking into her eyes I watch her jaw drop, her body was moving in rhythm. "Li..." I wanted to call her name but it was like I couldn't when another wave had hit me. Instead, "My mistress." I silently breathed throwing my head back, my chest muscle and stomach contracting on its own.

"Are you coming?" Lisa asked.

"Mmmm.."

"No don't cum, not yet please."

"I'm sorry I need to or...fucking shit." gripping the arm chair I came into my mistress mouth. Sweat dripping off me in waves before I had closed her lap top not even saying good bye to Lisa.

Licking her lips I help my mistress stand as she sat on me, my dick entering her while grabbing her hips and pulling her forward sucking her harden nipples.

Slowly my hands had lifted her up and pulling her back down. My arms wrapping around her, tightening my hold on her, "Oh my." She gulped.

Another wave of orgasm was hitting me and it was hitting me hard. "Don't cum, not yet."

"I can't hold it." When I disobeyed I felt another pain. It only occurs if I disobey.

"I said hold it." She demanded. Squinting my eyes I tried my best to hold it but even so the pain was hurting me.

"Please Angie let me cum."

"You want to cum so badly?"

I shook my head rapidly. "Then tell me you want me."

"I want you."

"Tell me you love me."

I hesitated. Do I love her. Of course I still love my wife. But she won't let me cum if I don't tell her. "I love you."

"Then make a baby with me." She mumbled.

"What!" My eyes shot open. A baby? My first baby should be with my wife. No way on earth should I have another baby with someone else other than my wife.

"You do know I'm not in any pills." She confirmed.

Holy shit! When I halted more pains had hit me making me continue. "Tell me you want a baby with me or I won't let you cum in me."

"I want a baby with you." I gritted my teeth. Anything to please her, anything to relieve myself.

"You may cum." As soon as the words left her mouth, I had climax. My cum splurging in and out of her. My breathing now erratic.