18

*Edited*

I woke up around 7 in the morning which was early considering it was the middle of winter vacation. Normally I had been sleeping in till noon but today I thought I heard the sound of someone knocking at the front door.

I groggily walked down the stairs when I heard the sound of knocking again. My parents went abroad to China a few days ago to negotiate some business deals so it was strange since I wasn't expecting anyone at this time.

When I opened the front door I rubbed my eyes in disbelief of the two figures standing in front of me.

"I don't think shes fully awake yet." The female voice said.

"Am I dreaming?"

"Nope." The young boy responded.

A wide grin spread across my face. "Eunji! Hyunjin-ah!"

Not a second later Eunji had attacked me with a warm hug. "I missed you so much silly."

"ya! Why didn't you tell me you guys were coming?"

"We didn't even know we were coming till yesterday."

Eunji released me from her hug and I ran up to Hyunjin who wrapped me in his arms.

"Your parents bought us our train tickets. They felt sorry that they weren't able to be here tonight for New years so they thought it would be best if we came so you wouldn't be alone." He told me.

It was only then that I remembered it was New Years eve. "crap!" I thought to myself.

Haechan was supposed to come over tonight. We had planned to order in chicken and watch a movie.

"Let me go take a quick shower and I'll be right back downstairs so we can plan out our night." I smiled nervously.

"Don't take to long." Eunji said, already making herself comfortable in the living room.

I ran upstairs and instantly texted Haechan.

***

Me:
Hey so about tonight.......I think we might have to make a change of plans :/

Fullsun ❤️:
Change of plans???

Fullsun ❤️:
I guess we can talk about that right now. I'm at the front door.

Fullsun ❤️:
I brought you breakfast 🥞💕

***

Normally my heart would be fluttering at such a caring surprise but today wasn't the day.

I hurriedly rushed downstairs trying to get to the front door before Eunji and Hyunjin but it was too late, Haechan was already standing in the door way glaring at Hyunjin with a confused expression.

"Who are you?" Haechan asked Hyunjin without noticing me.

"Shouldn't I be asking you that?" Hyunjin questioned back with an unamused expression. "I know for a fact this isn't your house."

"Right..." Haechan cleared his throat. "Uhhh can you tell Y/N that Haechan is here to see her."

"Wait Haechan?" Hyunjin scoffed. "As in Lee Haechan?"

"uhh yea..." He replied in a confused tone.

Before anything else was said, Hyunjin had pinned Haechan against the door raising a fist to his face.