Chapter 1

Alanna POV:

Hi my name is Alanna Jones. I'm 20 years old and a famous youtuber. I'm 6'1 , I know pretty tall, and very jumpy. I don't let people get to caught up in me.

My twin sister, Khallani Jones, is also a youtuber And our three best friends.Mariah Lynn, Taylor Hamilton, and Skylar Manson. For some reason they're obsessed with one direction and 5 seconds of summer. They're just boys who are probably egotistical jerks.

"Alanna babe!" I heard Khallani yell from downstairs.

"Yes!" I yelled going downstairs.

"I'm going to a meet and greet. You wanna come with?"

I thought about it. hmm.. There's no reason why I should stay at home.

"Sure.. just let me get ready!" I said, studying what she was wearing.

Her pink hair was flowing down her back under a black beanie. she had her pink off the shoulder 'I woke up like this' sweatshirt with black shorts and her timberlands. It's simple but she can rock it.

"Would you mid if I twin with you my loveable twin?" I asked with a smile.

"Sure my darling" she said rolling her eyes.

I darted up the steps and into my wardrobe pulling out my gray over the shoulder 'I woke up like this' sweatshirt, blue jean shorts, and timberlands. I took my grayish silver hair out of its bun and threw my gray beanie over it.

I grabbed my phone and ran downstairs.

"I'm ready, I'm ready, im ready." I chanted as if I was spongebob.

We went out into the car and drove to the venue where the meet and greet will be held.

"Can you stay for the concert with me?" Khallani said pulling off her best puppy dog face. She knew I couldn't resist.

" Fine whose concert is this anyways?" I asked realizing I don't know whose meet and greet I'm attending.

" One direction and 5sos."

That's why she never told me. She knew I wouldn't attend If I knew it was them.

"You sneaky bi-"I wasn't able to finish what I was saying being cut off by loud screams of girls as they see the 9 boys.

"Omg!Do you see that sexiness?" She yelled over the screaming girls, "c'mon let's go!"

We went over to where a crowd was forming near the meet and greet table.

"Oh my gosh is that Khallani and Alanna!" I heard a girl scream behind us. Soon there was a crowd of people surrounding us. Well I know we're more popular than one direction and 5 seconds of summer.

Soon there was security coming in between the girls. They came over to me and Khallani and told us we need to go. I don't understand why so I just followed them.

They led us to the inside near the concerts backstage area.

"Excuse me girls but you cannot stay out here" one of the bulky security guards said.

" Well I don't understand why!" Khallani yelled back to the security guards.

" You're causing chaos outside. You are distracting them away from the meet and greet." The female security said.

" But we paid and came to enjoy the meet and greet and this concert and I am not leaving!!" Khallani yelled receiving attention from the staff setting up.

" Okay, okay. we can make a deal" the female security said trying to calm Khallani down," we can let you sit in the pit box and you get a personal meet and greet with the boys backstage"