Nice Job Kimberly

(Recap) "I'll take him," I said, "you wait here." I walked over to the register, "Hi and welcome to the diner, how many people do you have?" I said looking down at the register. He didn't say anything so I looked up, and said the one word I thought I'd never say.

"Mate"

--------------------------------------------------

Shit. What was I going to do? Act normal?? How could I? he was my freaking mate! oh well here goes.

"Sir how many people?" I asked a second time. Thank gosh I didn't stutter.

"Two." said my mate. Wow he has a deep voice, it sent shivers down my spine.

"O-okay,r-right this way sir." I said. Well crap, there goes not stuttering. I grabbed menus and walked over to a table,

"I would like a booth please." he said.

"O-okay," I walked over to a booth and set down menus, I turned around and he was very close to me." I-is there a-any thing else y-you need?"

"No thank you" he walked to sit on the left side of the booth. His hand brushed against mine and I swear I felt sparks. He msut've also felt them because he turned to look at me. I looked at his face. He had a hard jawline, aubrun brown hair, and amber eyes that held so many emotions.

"If you need anything let me know, my name is Kimberly." I said scurrying away from his gaze. I ran back to the kitchen and ran into Rylee.

"Hey are you ok? You look as white as a ghost." she asked with a concered look on her face.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said and then I sighed, "I just met my mate."

"WAIT WH-" She screeched as I put a hand over her mouth,

"Shut up! He's over there," I pointed over to where he was sitting with a girl. I growled at them he must have heard because he turned his head around and looked at me and Rylee. We ducked back into the kitchen. We walked around to the bar at The Diner peeked above the bar and looked at them. We listened to their conversation.

"Nick, what's wrong sweetie?" said the girl.

"Avery, I just met my mate. She's our waitress." Nick said with a shard look on his face.

"OMG congrats!!!" Said Avery. Wait why was she so excited? Wasn't she like his girlfriend or something? "Go see her stupid!!! Is she smoking hot?" She said with a playful smirk and while wiggling her eyebrows. And he did he got up and walked over to where we were.

"Fudge, he's coming over here Rylee! What do we do??" I whispered yelled.

"I got it you go hide behind the counters." she whispered yelled back as she got up walking to the door. Nick walked into the kitchen, and scanned around the room. His eyes hardened as they landed on Rylee. "Sir, you are not allowed back here all customers must be out front." she told him.

"Where is she?" he asked.

"Where's who?"

"The girl."

"What girl?"

"My mate."

"Oh her, she just left." she said with a smile on her face.

Nick walked out of the kitchen and called Avery. They were about to walk out when I growled about Nick's arm around her shoulder. He whipped his head around and stared toward the kitchen. Well crap great job Kimberly you just had to growl, I thought. He started to run to the kitchen but I was already out the back door. I ran to my Camaro and started it up. I tore out of the parking lot as Nick and Avery came out the door. I drove down the street I looked in my rearview mirror Nick was following behind me in his wolf form it was gray with a kind of white strip down his snout. While I was looking at him I nearly rear ended a car. The light changed to green so I sped off. Phew! I was driving out of town when I remembered, crap, Javi.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys let me know if you have a name for the diner. Please comment and message me, let me know if I should continue. Some good stories I have been reading lately are Starstruck, Regret Rejecting Me Now? Please message me and stuff!