Lucky Charms

I woke up to somebody jumping on me. "Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" Screamed the little hellion. I groaned,

"Ughhh Javi, come on I am sleepyyyy."

"That's not my problem! I'm hungry, I WANT LUCKY CHARMS!!!!" He shrieked right in my ear, its incredible that I wasn't deaf.

"No come on you need to eat toast or something, remember the food groups?" I asked in my little baby voice.

" Yes I rember them I just don't like them." He said while pouting.

"You don't have to like them, you just deal with them. Even I don't like the food groups."

"So why do you follow them?"

"Because if you don't then you will get sick."

"Well I want Lucky Charms."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Lets make a deal. How about you have toast and then at dinner you can have Lucky Charms."

"DEAL!!!" He screeched.

I picked him up and put him on my hip, while walking to our tiny kitchen. I put him in a chair, and walked over to the bread drawer and got the bread. I put the bread into the toaster and put it down. I started my coffee maker and started the brew. I looked around at our apartment it had two bedrooms, one bathroom, a kitchen, living room and a small dining room. I remember how I got it.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

I remember taking the baby to a old treehouse in the woods hoping that they wouldn't find us there. Whenever I would go there it would always calm me down. It took me about five minutes to walk, off the path and uncover the doorway. I put him inside and covered the entrance. I picked him up and put him in one of the bean bags. He was one year old and he was so little. I was glad that he wouldn't remember this. He soon drifted off to sleep, and that's when I looked around and saw a duffle bag that I had packed in case something like this happened. A plan started to form in my head. I got up grabbed the duffle bag and was about to leave when I heard a small cry from the baby. And he made me look down at my clothes. I was wearing a tank top and pajama pants. Oh yeah ready to go on a secret mission. I opened the bag and took out a sweat shirt and leggings and changed. Now I was ready. I went out the door and covered it then climbed down. I ran to the burnt remains of the pack house. I went and found the safe that held all of the packs money. I grabbed it and ran back to the tree house.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_**_*_*_*_*_*_**_*_*_*_

DING! The toast was ready, I grabbed a fork-I know such a daredevil getting toast out with a fork- and put butter and cinnamon and sugar on it.

"Here you go Javi." I said with a smile.

He ate the toast with a pout on his little face. God he's so adorable sometimes. I laughed and went to put on my uniform for work. When I got back he had thrown his plate away and went to go put clothes on. He came out in plaid pants, and a polka dot tshirt. No fashion sense whatsoever in this kid, just like his father. I told him to go back in his room and change into jeans and keep the shirt. He came out in blue jeans, the polka dot shirt, and these little converse. I told to get his backpack and brush his teeth. I went and changed into my work uniform. I put my hair up in a bun. I slipped on my black and red Toms. I brushed my teeth and went out to take Javi to school. He was waiting by the door.

"Alrighty lets go!" I said. I grabbed my coat and keys and we were out the door. I got into my 1967 Chevy Camaro. I pulled up to the the Big Rock elementary school, even though our town was named Big rock we had a relatively small population. I got out of the car and and unbuckled him from the car seat. He grabbed his bag and grabbed onto my leg.

"Kim, I'm scared. What if they don't like me?" He asked quietly.

"Oh come on you'll be fine everybody loves you. Even Ruth Anne does."

"Ruth Anne likes everyone."

"Well you do have a point, she is quite loving. But trust me if you don't go it will be ten times worse, because then everybody knows everybody." I said while kissing his forehead. He tried wiping the kiss off of his forehead, but to know avail. I held his hand as we walked across the street to his elementary school. We walked in the door.

"Hi and welcome to Big Rock Elementary how may I help you?" The lady at the front office said in a southern accent.

"Hi I am here to register my kid, his name is Javi. Say hi to the lady Javi." I said.

"Hi Mrs. Lady, I'm Javi and I am four. I'm going into Kindergarden." He said all at once.

"Hi Javi." I turned to walk out when the lady called me,"Ma'am I need you to fill these out." I filled out the forms and went to go to work.