flowers ; junhao

lol im back this little one shot is based on this prompt

also thanks for 1k reads on this story!

wen junhui sat in the always-too-cold break room watching his friend and co-worker, lee seokmin arrange a giant bouquet on the only table in the room

wen junhui sat in the always-too-cold break room watching his friend and co-worker, lee seokmin arrange a giant bouquet on the only table in the room. lilies, baby's breath, chrysanthemums; all flowers meaning "love"scattered the table and floor. seokmin stood starring at his work, biting the top of his thumb either in deep thought or because he pricked himself on a thorn. knowing seokmin for has long as he did junhui figured it was probably both.

he moved as gracefully has he could, trying his best not to step on stems or leaves on the floor. jun inspected the flowers on the table then finally the flowers in the bouquet. he grabbed the biggest flower he could find, a white rose and stuck it in the middle of bouquet.

"there ya go" junhui whispered. the pair stepped back to admire the creation. red chrysanthemums were paired with white lilies and baby's breath. though the main focal point of the piece were the delicate and beautiful white roses. "its a beautiful piece seokmin. can i ask what it's for?"

seokmin turned has red as the chrysanthemums. "it's an anniversary gift."

"oh that makes sense with all the flowers meaning love" a small smile of realization spread across junhui's lips. though he still had one question. "the choice of white roses seems out of place, no?"

seokmin hid behind the bouquet a little bit. "they're his favorites so i wanted to include them somehow" his voice trailed off a little bit.

"i'm sure joshua will love it seokmin."

the younger turned even more red before mumbling out a thanks. junhui was about to go back to his original seat when the familiar chime of someone entering the front door went off. seokmin placed down the stem of baby's breath in his hands to go handle the new customer but junhui shook his head and mouthed that he would handle it. after nodding in thanks seokmin went back to stressing over his bouquet.

-

before going to store front junhui slipped on the dark green apron, (basically his work uniform) and straightened his hair in mirror.

there was a single customer in the store. he was fairly tall, good looking too with almond shaped eyes, messy black hair cut into mullet and pair of glasses perched on his button nose. he was looking around at all the premade bouquets when junhui caught his attention.

"welcome to seventeen street flower shop how can i help you-"

junhui didn't even have time to finish his sentence when the customer unexpectedly slammed his credit card on the counter, looked junhui in the eye and said "how do i passive aggressively say fuck you in flower form"