shine ; soonchan

late night confessions with soonchan ft. a lot brotherly seokchan and a lot of dumb smash bros references

this is a gift for ReddFT4122

i hope you like it uwu!

-

lee chan wanted to die.

after hours of dance practice, learning and prefecting new choreography, it wasn't an exaggeration to say chan wanted to die.

yet. even after soonyoung called rehearsal early (it took thirty mintues of minghao everyone else complaining for him to do so) lee chan found himself still in the practice room, dancing to whatever was coming on his play list.

even though every muscle in his body was screaming at him to stop, he was still dancing. it brought him so much peace and really allowed to clear his head.

so much was on his mind. the new comeback. promotions. performances. not to mention these new confusing feelings he had for a certain 96' liner.

but that all didn't matter right now. the only thing that mattered was him and the music. he was currently free styling to shine a song from this amercian web cartoon joshua had gotten him hooked on. he would stay up late to watch the episodes but chan would never give joshua the satisfaction of getting him into something he liked.

after the song was over chan collapsed to the floor. his body had enough. he crawled over to his phone to pause the next song before he was tempted to get up and dance to it. he made a decision to respond to the one hundred missed messages he had.

turns out ninety percent of them were minghao and jun sending kermit memes to each other in the group chat. he made the wise decision to mute the chat and moved on to other messages.

the first one made him smile

soonyoung

hey chan!
still at practice?

yeah lmao
just about to leave though

well that's good!

don't work yourself too hard ok ^·^

ok :)

chan put down his phone and fangirled to himself silently. he couldn't explain why his stomach got all fluttery whenever soonyoung talked to him or texted him. he just know he really really really really liked it. good god he really liked soonyoung. he didn't have time to dwell on it has he was interrupted by another text he got.

big brother from another mother

yo little bro
smash?

ahaksjshsbbs

what?

i legit got really worried for a second
i didn't look at the caller id and thought it was some random person calling me their brother and asking me if they wanted to fuck

smh my head chan

sorry seok

well the question still stands
wanna play smash bros?