Chapter 5

"And five, six, seven, eight!" 

Today is the day of the video shoot for Zendaya and Drakes single. Of course Val being the amazing husband he is, he's there supporting his girl. Zendaya walks over to Val and asks,"how am I doing?"  

Val says," Babe, you're doing great why do you keep asking me that?" 

"I don't know I just don't feel right."

Zendaya says,"guys can we take five?" Then Zendaya leads to Val to her trailer. 

"Babe what's wrong you but acting weird all day?" questions Val 

"Don't know I guess I'm just stressed." Answers Zendaya

"What are you stressed about? I thought everything was fine." 

"Me too but I guess it just all started to hit me. Trying to have a baby, hosting the Emmys, this TV show, my career, just everything is stressing me out!"

"Well babe just calm down and think about it. The Emmys is a once in a lifetime chance. Having baby will be one of the most happiest times in your life! Now the TV show, we don't have to do that. I can call the studio right now I'll call it off, if that's what you want of course." 

"No, that's not what I want." 

"Alright then!" 

"I don't know I guess I'm just worried about nothing."

"Babe everything will be fine now you get back to that set and shake your rump!" exclaimed Val

"Thanks honey. You always know how to cheer me up."thanked Zendaya

"It's my job! Plus, I cant stand to see my favorite girl so sad." said Val as kissed Zendaya,"Now go!" demanded Val as he winked and smacked Zendaya on the butt.

"Yes sir!" said Zendaya as she playfully march out of the room

Since Z was feeling so down Val thought he would take Zendaya out to dinner. So they went home and Val told Zendaya to get ready to go. Zendaya of course asks why but Val is not giving away a thing! Zendaya puts on this amazing Givency dress from their spring collection. It was a hot pink body con dress with triangular cut outs around the waist and the top had some tight 3/4 sleeves. The body of the dress was a fine cotton fabric but the sleeves were a thin layer of black leather as were the waist cut outs. As per usual Zendaya paired this dress with black Louis Vuitton shoes and clutch. She also had on diamond earrings and her braclets that she still wears with her hair straightened plus a couple of extensions in the back. When she came down and Val saw her he just wanted to eat her up. Val was wearing his signature black europian lenth pants, a velvet red shirt, sleeves rolled up, jet black socks with his own pair of black Louis Vuitton red bottom mens dress shoes and he recently got a faded haircut that looked amazing on him. They decided to ride in style in their 2020 8 seris BMW. 

"So you really arent gonna tell me where we are going??" asked Z for the 100th time. 

"No I'm not. Please stop asking me or I will turn around and you can order pizza and eat ice cream." explained Val

"Okay fine." pouted Zendaya

Val and Z pull up at, Per Se, one of the most expensive and delcious comtemporary American cuisine in New York. 

"Ooh my! Val you didnt have to do this!" Zendaya said completely overjoyed that he brought her to one of her favorite restaraunts

"Anything for my baby." said Val sweetly as he kissed Zendaya. As they stepped out of the car the cameras were flashing at them. Val guided Z through the mess and they safely got in the restaurant. As Zendaya and Val put in their orders Zendaya saw someone coming the she wasnt happy about at all.

"Oh shit." Zendaya said

"What babe?" Val asked

"Look behind you." answered Zendaya

"Well, well, well, it sure is fancy seeing you here." said an all too familiar voice 

"Oh shit." Val said

*Authors note* Thank you guys for all the love yall have shown these 9 months ive gone without an update! I will try to update more often for you guys. This story is finally starting to pick up! Tell me in the comments below who you think the voice is!