Chapter 1

It's 2017 and Zendaya and Val are in uncondictional love. They got together romantically 2014 just a few weeks shy of Zendaya's birthday and they've been in love since. On Zendaya's 19th birthday Val set up a romantic dinner and cooked a delicious Russian meal and proposed. Since then they've been married for 2 years. Zendaya has put out 2 albums both going platinum; she's also won 3 grammys! This year she's taking some time off her career to actually be with Val for a second. As for Val he has won two mirror balls! One with Keke Palmer and the other with Scarlet Johansen. This year Val also took off from dancing with the stars with not planning on returning to the show. He needed to take care of his clothing line in which he was planning on opening a store called Valentees. 

Things so far have been going great for Val and Z; as they were sitting on their couch with Zendaya sitting in Val's lap with her head resting on Val's shoulder watching the notebook her mind started to wonder, what if her and Val have kids? She made the decision a few months ago that she wanted kids and she knew that Val definately wanted kids but they had never talked about it. So, as Rachel Mcadams and Ryan Gosling where making out when they were "reunited" Zendaya thought it was a good to talk to Val about kids. 

"Babe, I think I wanna have kids now." Zendaya said non-chalontly 

"Really?!" Val a little too happily 

"Yea, it just feel right I mean like what we've been married about two years now were definately in love, there's no dout in that, and I think we need to share this love for eachother with someone who is literally a part of us you know what I mean?" Yes, Zendaya still says "you know what I mean", she mainly says it when she's taking about something she's serious or passionate about. 

"Yea babe I gotcha on that but are you sure? I don't you to do something just because I really want it...." 

"I've never been more sure about anything in my life before! If you think about it the timing is perfect I've took a year off my career and your done with dancing with the stars so there's no going back in forth from New York to L.A anymore its perfect and it feels right."  

"Look at my little Zendayachka acting all grown up and smart pshhhh." Val said teasing her as he planted a sweet kiss to her prefect lips. 

"Whatever!" Zendaya said as she punched Val lightly on his arm. Then, the fight was on! Val started to tickle Zendaya brutially untill Zendaya couldn't even breath. She got to a point where she could breath out a weak 'Val stop!', and that he did, somehow they ended the floor with Val hovering over her looking deeply into her eyes while Zendaya was mirroring him then Val closed his eyes and leaned into her and passionately and a little desperately kissed her and she imeadiately kissed him back parting her lips slightly but as soon as she felt Vals tounge against her lips she closed her mouth and pulled away and smiled. 

Val knowingly looked at her, smirked and said," If your gonna play like that then I don't wanna have kids with you."  

She smiled and pushed him off and ran up the stairs in there beautiful mini mansion in suburban Soho, New York. As she's running up the stairs she yells," Catch me if you can!" Val grunts but he honestly loves the banter; so, he turns off the T.V and runs up after her. 

"Let's get a head start on this baby." Val sweetly whispers to her once he reached their bedroom.