14

Oh my gosh who does this giant looking bunny rabbit thinks he is? Dragging him like that.

He didn't even bother telling Yeonjun where he's taking him!

Oh shit what if he's gonna kill him?

Is he gonna die?

Goodness! He can't die yet! He has so much plans and there's so many things he hasn't done yet. He hasn't even been to France for Pete's sake! He wants to have a pet and own lots of things and have fun with his friends and be his Taehyung hyung's best man at his wedding and spoil his future niece or nephew. He also wants to see his mom and fuck it he also still wants to wear that shirt he bought last week and finish that drama he started to watch yesterday–

I'm not going to kill you, okay? So can you calm down or something?”

Oh no.

Can he read minds now!?

“No, I can't read your mind. You're just blurting out things and I assure you, you can still do those things you want to do.”

Soobin halts his steps and takes a look at Yeonjun's alarmed face. He doesn't do anything, just looks at him with a poker face on that leaves Yeonjun wondering what the heck is going on in his mind and it feels so uncomfortable and scary can you please just kick him out of there?

“So? What are you doing? Get on the car.” Soobin raised his brow and gestured Yeonjun to take a seat inside his car.

His car guys. His car!

What the fuck? He thought he isn't gonna kill him so why the fuck is he asking Yeonjun to get inside his car?

Is this kidnapping? Is someone calling the cops? What are his friends doing? Aren't they worried about him? Hello? This is crime right here!

Despite the gestures, Yeonjun did not move but instead, stayed rooted to the ground. He thinks, why was he so afraid of this guy? He did not do anything wrong to him so why should he be frightened? And plus, his life is what he's betting right now so isn't it necessary to defend himself?

Not wanting to waste anytime, Soobin grabs Yeonjun's wrist once again and forces him to get into the car but the older yanks his wrist back and glares at the irritated male.

“What do you think you're doing?” Yeonjun plucks up the courage to stand up for himself, ignoring his former state of shock and fright.

“Excuse me?”

“You don't go around and just drag someone with you and force them to get inside your car without them knowing where you're taking them! That's rude and absurd!”

“What's absurd is how you're reacting right now.” Soobin glares back at him, his expression clearly annoyed. “I'm taking you with me so we could fix this– whether you like it or not.”

___

Yeonjun ended up going with him.

He can't believe it himself but Soobin has his way of getting what he wants.

And now Yeonjun is sulking in his seat in an unfamiliar diner with a really appetizing dish in front of him that he's trying so hard not look at. No, he can't give in. He has to act all tough and difficult and annoy the heck out of Soobin.

If he succeeded in dragging Yeonjun all the way in here then he won't succeed in trying to make Yeonjun obey everything he says.