9

“I don't wanna do this!”

Yeonjun's whines and complaints were the only things Taehyung keeps on hearing for the passed hour or so. Luckily, there's a somewhat window that separates them from the driver's seat or else the driver would've been so distracted that they'd probably encountered an accident now.

All of that thanks to Yeonjun.

Taehyung swears if he hears another whine coming from the younger he wouldn't hesitate into smacking his head off or he would just throw him off the van. Does this child ever shut up?

“What am I gonna do there? Wait until I bore to death? Is that what dad want–”

“If I hear one more word coming out of your whiny mouth I will kick you out of this van and drive over your body myself.” Taehyung warns, glaring harshly at the sulking boy.

“But–” An even harsher glare cuts Yeonjun off, causing him to just shut up knowing that Taehyung will stay true to his words without having second thoughts.

Couple of minutes later they finally arrived inside the parking lot of their client's company, thankfully without anyone injured (Taehyung restrained himself from shoving Yeonjun out of the window). The two cousins make their way towards the entrance and hop inside the elevator with Yeonjun tailing behind the older.

The talk with his father yesterday led to him accepting his offer and heading to their company totally unprepared. He signed contracts and he was introduced to the board and head directors already, making everything official and making him realize that he couldn't back out now– though everything was against his will.

But Yeonjun can't argue, it's better facing the employees than having to face his parent's wrath anyway. Plus, it seems like his father prepared and planned all of these already.

So now here he is, sighing as he follows his hyung inside a company he couldn't be bothered knowing which. It isn't polite and professional he knows, but you can't blame him, he doesn't even wanna be here in the first place.

Wait maybe that's it! Maybe he just has to be so incompetent and disrespectful to get kick out of the position! That's right! He should mess this whole meeting up so his father wouldn't pester him anymore–

“Hey Junnie, uncle just messaged me to say that if you messed this up, surrender all of your property and don't you come back home again.”

Okay maybe it's better if he won't mess this up.

Now disheartened, Yeonjun continues to tail behind Taehyung. Both of them walking  in the hallway towards the door where a very familiar man in a suit is waiting. The said man greets them with a smile and bows, his cheerful and welcoming aura surrounding him, making anyone feel comfortable and at ease with his presence.

“Good day Vice Chairman and Mr. Kim, I've been waiting for the both of you.” The man straightened his posture once again, making his brown hair bounce and making him look professionally cute in the process. His voice matches his looks too, soft and warm, like listening to an actual angel.

“Shut the fuck up Jimin.” Taehyung rolled his eyes at the male called Jimin who just laughed at the latter's reaction, his eyes forming into crescents as he does so.

“You're so mean Taehyungie,” Jimin tsks and shakes his head. “I'm just trying to do my job, jeez. And plus, I'm helping Yeonjun adapt so he can get use to everyone adressing him like that.”

Yeonjun just watches the two bicker with a pout on his lips, he isn't in the mood to join them and just wants this stupid meeting to get done. “Guide us already, Secretary Park”.