The Show pt. 1

DR PHIL POV:

I was standing in front of my mirror getting ready when a slight knock on the door awakened me from my trance like state. "Mind if I come inside?" said my wife, Ellen Degeneres. "Yes," I said while fixing my tie. She rolls her eyes and sits down on the leather couch beside my clothing rack. "I just wanted to let you know that I will be going to Texas for my mom's birthday tomorrow." "And?" I said while glaring at her.

I know what you're thinking... why am I being such a dick? Early today I found out Ellen had taken my $3,000 furrsuit out of my closet and wore it to ghetto furry con! Now you know why I'm so upset.

"God Phil it's like you don't even care. I'm sorry about taking your furrsuit." She says while OwO'ing at me. I throw a look that says RAWR XD at her and she backs away. She leaves the room and I break down in tears. I'm so lonely and depressed and emo, no one understands me.

I pick up tonights written script. I skim over the pages and see that it's a marriage issue between Thanos and Oprah. I picture Thanos sitting there with his thicc chin and big thighs. "What am I thinking! I'm a married man." I shake the thought off my head and finish getting ready for the show.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer: this is all a joke so don't take this seriously.

this chapter isn't really funny, i can't really figure out if i should write properly or go ape shit because it's more funny. we'll see. stay tuned