Night out

"Are you kidding me? You know that never happens in real life." Victoria grunted while she got up from the bed and turned off the movie and threw herself back on.

"No duh Vic, it's a damn movie! But you got to admit. Leonardo Dicaprio is not bad to look at." Sylvia answered her.

I got up from the bed and turned the lights back on since Vicky had decided to turn the movie off. We were bored so for some reason we started watching Titanic. Vicky has had her heart broken so many times that she has sworn off guys, for the thousandth time. We all knew that the next pretty face, she ran into, she would be right back where she started.

"Izzy, what time is your mom going to be home?" carol asked

"I have no idea, last weekend she didn't come home till Sunday night." I said

My mother was newly divorced and was rarely at home. Her excuse was that she got married young and didn't get to live the teenage years the ways she should have. So now, I guess you could say she was trying to make up for all the years she missed out. It was rare for her to stay home for a weekend and not go out. Which didn't bother me at all. With her being gone all the time, it pretty much gave me the freedom to do what I wanted. So I wasn't complaining. There were times I just wished she would calm down too. No telling what kind of trouble my mother was getting into.

"Well, I'm bored again. Can we go somewhere soon? OH! Let's go swimming again." Vic suggested.

"Hell no, the last time we went swimming we got kicked out of the pool." I said, remembering that night.

"No, the last time we went swimming is when we met umm what's his face? We ended up crashing at his place and then your mom was pissed Izzy." carol reminded us

"Oh yeah, that's right. Hmm, his name was Matt and from what I remember, he was FINE." We all laughed thinking about that night.

Victoria, Carol and Sylvia were sisters. As for me, I'm Isabel, better known as Izzy. I grew up with these girls and me being an only child, I considered them to be my sisters. Anytime we met someone new and they asked if we were all friends, we corrected them and say we're sisters. Carol was 19, Vic was 18, Sylvia was 17 and I was 16. We always looked out for each other. The neighborhood we lived in, you couldn't walk around alone. It was always safe to have at least one other person with you at all times.

Then all of a sudden the phone rang.

"Word em up!! Izzy hotline how may I help you?" I tried hard not to giggle

"Girl you crazy, the girls with you?" the voice on the other end asked. "You know it! Why, what's going on for tonight" I asked Paco

But before I could hear his response, the ever so bored Vicky snatched the phone from my hand. I'm sure she knew who it was. He was a real good homeboy of ours and basically our cab driver. He took us anywhere and everywhere in his car. So almost every weekend he would call, then come to pick us up. Vicky busted my ear drum for the first time that night with her high pitched excited scream.

"Get ready, he is on his way to pick us up. He said he got his car fixed and we are going to Richmond Ave!"

We all looked at each other and saw that not one was us was even ready to go to Richmond Ave. Almost immediately we all started getting everything in a hurry.

Paco didn't live that far so we only had a good 20 minutes to get ready.

Since we all shared makeup, we made a pile in the middle of the floor with all the make up products we owned. Carol and Vicky were on my bed with their compact mirrors. Sylvia was sitting on my dresser using that mirror, and I was sitting on the floor in front of my closet, using the mirror I was hanging on my door.

We were all excited to go to Richmond Ave. If I had my way, I would go there every Saturday night. It was the best place to be. Basically, it was a street, that was filled with clubs. That street was known for the night life scene. So a lot of people that had fancy cars would show up and cruise down the street for awhile. The guys checking out the girls. The girls checking out the guys. It gave some of the guys a chance to show off their nice wheels or upgraded rides. Then after awhile everyone would park in one of the many parking lots of stores that were no longer open that late at night. Then that's where the fun began. You could walk around, meet new people. There were a lot of jumping contests with the Lowrider cars that would show up. Each car blasting their own set of music. The only bad thing was that the cops stayed pretty close to monitor what would go on. To make sure they were close by in case a fight happens to break out, and since we were minors, if we got caught being out after curfew they could take us to Juvie. We all had fake I.d's but a quick scan from a police man's computer and in no time he would know it was fake. But it was a risk we were willing to take.

We heard a loud honk from outside

"Crap. Carol, how do I look?" I asked

"I'd do you." she replied

I couldn't help but laugh.

I decided to go with a blue jean mini skirt and a white halter top. It was summer so I knew it would be hot, even at night. I put my long black hair in a pony tail, my make up was done so I was good to go.

"I wish my butt was bigger. If I had the money I would get butt implants." Vicky said

"Seriously? Have you ever heard that sometimes breast implants can pop? Well, I'm pretty sure that can happen to butt implants too. What would you do if you really sat down hard and you deflated one of your butt cheeks? Huh? Gross Vick." Carol made a face at the image she created in her head.

"Oh my God your right! What if that happened and I was with a guy? I would have a lopsided butt!"

"Which is worse? A lopsided butt or no butt at all?" Sylvia tried to ask with a straight face.

"Shut up. I changed my mind."

Then we heard another honk outside.

"Well, we are ready so let's go before he leaves us like he did that one time!" I said

We all did one more look over in the mirror and headed outside to the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:: Let me know if I should keep writing this story!! XOXO THANKS