THE YEAR 3001, THE TWINS

Today was the day a new family was moving in to the pink house. The mother, Jenny, had long curly blonde hair and blue eyes. The father, Tim, had brown straight hair and green eyes. They had two children. They were 11. The oldest one was Rose had short brown curly hair and brown eyes. Yuki had long blonde straight hair and green eyes.

“Girls! Go get ready for school” Jenny yells from the bottom of the stairs and walks back in to the kitchen to make their food for school.

 Yuki is the first one down the stairs. She's wearing a light pink dress with pink flat shoes and a pink school bag. Her hair was in two pig tales with pink ribbons.

“BYE MUM” she calls after she grabs her food and then skips down the road to the school.

“ROSE COME ON YOUR GOING TO BE LATE FOR THE FIRST DAY ON SCHOOL!” Jenny yells walking up the stairs to Rose's room.

“I'm up” Rose yells opening the door while reading a book. She walks straight in to her mum. Rose was wearing some light blue skinny jeans with a purple, blue top with a unicorn on it and purple running shoes.

“Sorry ma.” She says butting the book in to her blue bag. She runs to the kitchen and grabs her lunch and walks out the door.

“BYE MA” she calls before running down the street to the school.

-AT SCHOOL-

“Class! Today we have two new girls joining us.” Says their teacher, Mrs. Smith. “Ok girls tell the class your name, age and something about you!” Mrs. Smith says in a happy voice.

Yuki is the first one to talk. “Well my name is Yuki, I'm11 and I have a twin sister, my favorite colour is pink and we just moved in to the pink house on Tower street.” She says. The whole class starts to whisper about the house.

“Thank you Yuki, please take a seat next to Stella.” Mrs. Smith tells her.

“Umm, I'm Rose, I'm 11 and the oldest twin, my favorite colours are blue and purple and I like to read.” Rose says before moving to a seat in the front row of the class.

-An Hour Later-

“Hi Mrs. Smith, can I please has Rose and Yuki?” Ask a lady from the office.

“Yeah.” Mrs. Smith says. The girls get up and walk to the office with the lady.

“DADDY” yells Yuki running to her dad when she gets into the office and sees him.

“Hmm.” Her dad says.

“Come on, to the car.” Tim says. Walking to the car.

“Umm, dad why are we going home?” Rose asks Tim.

“Because your mother has died.” He says and starts to cry while pulling in to the driveway in front of their house.

“BUT!” Yuki screams and starts to scream and cry while her dad hugs he.

(a/n my friends helped me with the names cause im not smart with names and stuff and things and BYEEEEEEEEEEEE)