The year 2001, Chloe's story

Once on a dark night a girl, Chloe, who had bright red hair, light blue eyes and very pale skin was walking towards her new house on top on the hill. She had just bought it. It was an old house, built 1000 years before now. The house was pink originally but now it was a dark pink colour. Most people would think it was a dark red or even a brown. It had a garden full of weeds and a big tree with a with a white swing that had gone grey over the years hanging from an old rope.

Chloe opened the door and walked over to the old couch that sat in the middle of the living room and went to sleep. Then next morning she got up, got dress and had breakfast. Today she was going to be fixing the house up.

It took a few days to repaint the house to a light baby pink colour.

She also painted the swing back to a pearly white colour and put up a new rope.

Chloe also fixed up the garden pulling up all the weeds and planting hundreds of flowers all over the big hill.

-3 DAYS LATER-

"Hello, my name is Izzy, what is your emergency? " The lady at the police offence said answering the phone.

"Hello, my new neighbor hasn't come out of her house in 3 weeks!" Chloe's neighbor screamed in to her phone while looking at the oddly brown red colour of old dried blood that was baby pink just three days ago, the garden now full of dead flowers and the old weeds where back, the swing was back to the grey/white colour it was before and the rope holding it looked like if the wind blew the rope would snap.

"Ok, "what's your name?" Izzy asks the lady.

"Marcy, why?" Asks Marcy.

"Ok Marcy where do you live? And where does your neighbor live? And what is her name?" Izzy asks.

"Umm her name is a Chloe, I live at 121 Tower Street and she lives on 123 Tower Street." Marcy says.

"Ok I will send two officers to come and check out the house, ok?"

When the police get there the walk up the hill to they get to the old looking door. One of the men knock on the door, they wait a minute.

Nothing happens.

They knock again.

And again no one answers.

Then they knock one last time and the door slowly opens.

The first the look in the kitchen, then the living room, next was the dinning room and lastly the first toilet room. They find nothing there.

The then go up the stairs. The first door they see is a bathroom. The next door was a large study. The one after that was the one, which said "MY ROOM" in neon pink, yellow and orange. They push the door open.

In the middle of the neon colour room was a young girl. She had bright red hair that stuck together with bits of dried blood. Her clothes and body covered in the blood. The police turn the girl over to see she had no face just a skull, she had the back of her head still just not the front.