Chapter 1

My name is Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze. I am the first born son of Minato Namikiaze and Kushina Uzumaki. I have two siblings. There names are Menma Namikaze Uzumaki and Mito Namikaze Uzumaki.

Some would think that living with the Hokage would be good and cool, but for me it is sadly not the case. Ever since I was 4 years old, I was all alone. My parent would focus on my brother and sister than me. I never found out why until the day of my...death.

It turned out my brother and sister had the Kyuubi sealed in them after there birth. That's why he was ignored. But that is going a little too far, lets continue on.

He had to learn everything himself. He had trained himself every day until he was on the brink of exhaustion. But then one he met someone, someone who he grew love and said girl who loved him back, but sadly the two were never able to confess to each other. 

The two spend as much time together as possible. Naruto had the Shinobi life, but he managed to convince Shana to not be a Shinobi, although she fight and kill a couple of Jonin's before tiring.

Naruto had given a relic he had found in the Forest of Death a necklace, that had spirit was sealed inside of it. The Spirit's name is Alastor. The two were shocked, but the grew close to Alastor. He was like a father to the two, well as close to a father he could be.

But everything changed one, Naruto and Shana had a bad feeling that. Something wasn't right, but the two paid no mind to it.

It wasn't till an ANBU appeared and told Naruto that he was needed by the Hokage. Naruto frowned and nodded his head. The ANBU was gone.

"Hey Shana, can I talk to Alastor for a sec." She was shocked but nodded her head. She took off her necklace and gave it to him and was through the woods, before hiding a behind in a tree, wanting to hear the conversation.

"Alastor..." Naruto began, but then stopped.

"Yes Naruto."

"If and only if something happens to me, I want you to protect Shana for me."

Alastor was shocked.

"Naruto nothing going to happen to you. Your are powerful, but if something does happen to you, I swear to protect Shana."

"Thank you Alastor, my mind is at ease now." Naruto smiled.

"Now let you back to Shana." With Shana ran out of her hiding spot and ran down a couple of tree before turning around to see Naruto walked towards her. She couldn't believe what she heard though. Did the baka think he was going to die. He can't, she won't allow it happen.

She then cleared her thought, as she got back Alastor back.  She smiled lightly and Naruto was gone instant.

A few hours later

They did it, Team 7-10 did it. Along with there teachers, they killed him. They killed Naruto, the waste of space and they did with a smile on their face. The group was congratulated by their sensei. There mission was over.

Konoha 9 and their Sensei would return and give the report that Naruto was dead by unknown ninja officially. Unofficially, Konoha was order to kill Naruto. The reasons were unknown to but those were the order that were given to them.

Once it was announce to village, that Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze was dead, people began to cheer. There was a funeral that was held by only one person or rather one person and a necklace.

"Alastor..."

"Yes Shana." He knew what she was going to say.

"We going to find out who did this and when we do we will kill them!" Shana eyes narrowed in anger. The man that she loved was gone.

"Revenge is something Naruto wouldn't from us, but I agree with you. We will find out who did, who killed him and when we do, we will kill them all." Alastor swore.

Elsewhere

"Wake up, Naruto."

Slowly Naruto opened his eyes and saw a huge snake. "Who...Who are you?"

"My name is Snake of the Festival, but Sairei no Hebi will do for now."