UNFINISHED BUSINESS by Crime Writer SCCunningham

THE DAVID TRILOGY

THE DAVID TRILOGY

The Penance List, Unfinished Business, For My Sins

(David Howard has also joined The Fallen Angel Series)

Chapters 4 - 9

Chapter Four

Lunch at Cellini's Restaurant, Chelsea, London

Tara waited patiently at the table, her girls were late again.

She sighed... ewe, probably exchanging juices in a hotel room somewhere, grimacing at the uncomfortable thought of Helens head bobbing furiously between Josie's spread thighs.

Although they shared Helen's luxury apartment in Knightsbridge, the girls had a thing about hotel rooms, something to do with their first sexual experience together... go figure? such a waste of money. But money wasn't a problem for Helen.

'Urrgh' she moaned aloud, scrunching eyes, hunching shoulders and shaking her head, chasing away another image of the girls exchanging juices.

She adored sex, the man on woman kind, not the woman on woman kind; minge munching definitely wasn't her thing.Which was no big deal; it wasn't everyone's cup of tea. Man on man didn't bother her, mainly because she agreed with them, the male form was delicious, but for some inexplicable reason she couldn't think about two women devouring each other without having a cringing cerebral melt down, why was that? A dislike of anchovy?

'Urrgh,' she shuddered to reboot.

Tara had hoped the relationship would be a school-girl-crush-phase and wane after a while. That they would eventually tire of the labia worship thing, and swap back to the feel of a bona fide man.

But no, alas, it was more than a quick inquisitive girl on girl fumble, her two best friends had been dating for a year now and seemed to fall more and more in love, or lust. Three being a crowd she felt left out, a spare prick at a wedding.The girls had an intimacy she couldn't compete with.

Since Tara's self-imposed exile to Wicklow and Josie's move to live with Helen (giving up her lucrative life as a high class hooker, understandably, Helen, like her brother, didn't like to share), she had seen less and less of them, as with every new couple, they were loved up in a cosy world of their own, friends were surplus to requirements.

Tara admitted that initially, she'd found the relationship tough to accept, especially as the girls had both been utter man-eaters before discovering the joys of labia worship, but as long as she didn't have to witness any of the touchy feely gooey, exchange of juices stuff, in front of her, she was fine.

Helen took advantage of Tara's prudishness and enjoyed winding her up with lascivious displays of affection at every opportunity, accusing her of being in denial.