Chapter 4: Sick day :(

A/N: Holy, mothafucking shit. Yes, I have been gone for a long as while. I have so much shit going on you won't even believe it. Hopefully I will start being more active, as long as you guys help me with the motivation, it will be great!

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL! It is Kara Malfoy, I make edits!!

"Dracooooo.." there was a long silence," Dracoooooo!" I whined. After a few short moments he came into the room with a bowl of homemade chicken soup. I smiled and giggled, he is always making me soup when I'm sick.

"Here you are darling," he sat the bowl softly onto my lap. It was hot but since I had a cover on it didn't burn my flesh. I thanked him and patted his spot in the bed for him to sit down. Nothing is better than eating soup, cuddling your boyfriend, and watching a movie when you're sick. Am I right? He sat down in his spot and wrapped his slender arms around me, getting under the cover but of course letting me have more of it. He placed his chin onto my shoulder and planted little kisses behind my ear making me giggle a lot.

"Hehehe I need to eat my soup, then you can kiss me. You know it tickles right there." I said as I began to eat my warm soup. He smirked against my skin and pecked my earlobe.

"Aren't you ticklish everywhere? For a Slytherin you're awfully soft." He whispered knowing that would make me mad. I rolled my eyes playfully and slapped his knee.

"Ow! That hurt!" He joked and laughed. I laughed too and continued to eat my yummy soup.
-
I put my bowl down on the nightstand next to me and felt a little better now that a warm liquid and food was in my stomach. I sighed in relief and relaxed my body against Draco's a bit more than I already was. He traveled his hands in front of me and held mine and started to give me kisses all over my face. Mostly behind my ear, on my ear, and on my cheek. His kisses felt like medicine, each one made me feel so much better.

"You feel better yet (y/n)?" He asked as he kissed my hair. I nodded and closed my eyes, laying down to where my head is in his lap and the rest of my body is spread out on the bed. I look up at his blue eyes and he looks down at mine.

"Why are your eyes so pretty, what did your parents feed you?" I laughed, making him chuckle as well. He shrugged and said,

"Well they fed me a lot of healthy stuff, like apples ((hehe)) but these good looks, and eyes, it's genetic. When we have a kid it will be so beautiful because you're beautiful and I'm hot." He stuck his chin up proudly. He is so confident and that's another thing I love about him. I grabbed his chin and pulled him down to kiss him.

"Indeed you are baby, indeed you are"