Chapter 3: New Year🔪

A/N: A little late but who cares? So I hope you all are liking this new book. It's nothing compared to my old one :(

"I can't wait for tonight." Draco whispered in my ear as we finished our supper. We were having some salad before we went over to Pansy Parkinson's house for New Years. Yes, I know, the thought of her makes people scowl usually but she didn't have a crush on Draco anymore. Which is the only reason why we were okay with going.

"Me neither," I smile as I put my fork down onto my plate and looked at him. I kept thinking about the dress I had gotten and it was perfect. I couldn't wait for him to see me in it because he would probably go bonkers. His cold eyes looked into mine as he placed a kiss on my forehead. He got up out of his seat and pulled my chair out for me.

"Thank you babe," I nodded my head. He nodded back and grabbed a hold of my hand as we made our way up to our room. As soon as we got to our room I rushed to the closet, quickly going through all my clothes to find the dress.

"Babe, close your eyes just for a second or two." I told him as I pulled out the dress. He looked at me in confusion before he shrugged his shoulders and covered his eyes. I took that as the chance to scurry into our bathroom that was in our room. Once I got in their I yelled through the door,
"You can open your eyes now!"

"Okay!" He smiled and uncovered his eyes. He made his way to his own closet and got out a sharp tux that of course had the Slytherin badge sewn onto it. Draco never wears something without showing Slytherin pride, that just isn't the Malfoy way.
I began to take off the clothing I had on and slipped easily into the dress, it fit my curves perfectly. It wasn't too tight nor too loose. I looked in the mirror and smirked, I looked good. I grabbed my ponytail holder and put my hair up before I walked back into the room with Draco.

When I walked into our room he was already in his tux, he was straightening up his tie, the one that brought out his eyes so well. He turned to look at me once he heard someone enter the room.

"Wow..babygirl..." He smirked so hard. He did his swagger like walk over to me and quickly grabbed my ass, pulling me to him. My thighs right against his crotch. My smirk only got bigger and I bit my bottom lip softly.

"Is there a problem?" I asked 'innocently'. He nodded his head and said,
"Yes, I want this dress off of you. You look so sexy in the dress but it will look even better if it was off of you." His hands trailed up my hips and squeezed them slightly. I giggled to myself and kissed his nose before I pulled away.

-Time skip to Pansy's house-

Draco and I got out of the car, our hands joining together before we walked up to her house and knocked on the door. But, soon enough, Pansy opened the door before we even began to knock.

"(Y/n), Draco! It's so nice to see you again." She exclaimed in pure joy. The tone of her voice was too...happy and preppy. It made me cringe but I told myself to keep it together. We only had to spend a few hours with her.

"Evening Pansy," I softly spoke as I nodded my head towards her. She smiled and moved herself a side for us to walk in. Draco and I slowly hesitated before we walked in. She shut the door behind us after we walked in.

"Make yourself comfortable." She smiled to us. We nodded and looked around a little bit, afterwards we went to sit on the not-very-comfortable couch.

"Tonight is gonna be fun." Draco whispered sarcastically. I nodded and whispered back,
"It will be once we get out." I then kissed his cheek.

-Time skip again to 11:59 p.m.-

"It's 11:59!" Pansy screeched as she looked down at her watch. I looked at Draco who had his whole body wrapped around me and smiled,
"Ready for the countdown?"

"Ready as ever." He replied. Before I knew it Pansy began to yell the number starting with 15. I joined her in at 10.

10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1!!!!

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!" We all screeched at the same time. Draco grabbed my cheeks and slammed his fine lips against mine. I blushed and instantly melted into the kiss that started off the new year. I could just feel Pansy looking at us. I pulled away and smiled, giving him one more peck on the lips.

"Happy New Year (y/n). I am glad to spend another year with you." He smirked.

"I feel the exact same way." I smiled and layed my head onto his shoulder.