Dragcon

"Antonio time to wake up we have a surprise for you it's going to be fun and you'll probably fall asleep after this so get ready." Jay turns the lights on and leaves something on the floor when I get up I see it was some bags from Forever 21 and Hot topic I choose my outfit for today and I make my way to put makeup on but I see a IPhone XS Max, a laptop, air pods, and a Apple Watch all of them were rose gold I also see a phone case. 1 hour later I finish my makeup and hair and get on my phone that already had Snapchat, Twitter, Instagram,YouTube, and Tumblr "oh bitch I can't wait to finally get a YouTube channel." I walk down stairs with my air pods on and my Apple Watch on my wrist "Okay are you ready to go." Justin questions as he gets his keys and puts his sunshades on "Yeah." I put on my light blue hoodie and head out the door to get in the car. "So where are we going? Can we get Starbucks on our way?" I question looking out the window playing Billie Eilish on my phone. " Well Antonio were going to Dragcon and yes we can get Starbucks on the way." Jay says sitting next to me I soon pause my music " Ummm Dragcon? As in meeting everyone and all that?!" I say taking my air pods out but still giving a surprised expression on my face "yeah that's why I woke you up at 5 in the morning." Jay says doing my hair putting it in a braid "oh shit." I say as I look out the window and see Dragcon and right across the street was Starbucks. "Okay now before we go in Antonio everyone doesn't know we adopted you we told them we were adopting you next week so it's basically a surprise for all the other girls." Justin saying looking back at me. "Oh well that's good to know so will they be all up on me?" I say questioning and getting out of the car. "More likely yes they will especially Adore." Jay says "who's Adore Delano is she a drag queen or what?" I ask questioning as we walk in and omg this place was huge but I just wanted to go back to fucking sleep, a girl needs her beauty sleep I still need to do my makeup and film a video. "Are you okay Antonio you've been really quiet like you were thinking or something." "No I'm fine Jay I just can't wait to see all of the other queens especially in person instead of just in tv." "Okay well come on first we're going to meet Adore hen Bianca and then everyone else." " Okay but I heard Bianca can be a smartass so if I have an attitude blame it on Bianca not me only blame it on me if I broke something or I have a boyfriend." "Since when did we say you can date young lady boys can be assholes trust me I know." "Well I am 16 almost 17 so I think I'm ready to date besides I have a permit." "But not a drivers license baby." " Okay I may not have a license Shangela but I have one of y'all to come with me when I drive." "Can y'all 3 catch up I need to get dressed geez y'all are slow." The conversation finally ends when Alyssa jumps in because we don't know what else to say. So we walk behind Alyssa laughing. After 15 minutes of walking we run into.....