Wait what!!

"Wake up you rats 15 minutes hurry we have some people coming in 30 minutes!" Ms.Lyon says slamming the door "ugh great more people wonder who there adopting this time." I roll my eyes and get up to get ready "Well who knows maybe they'll adopt you if you do get adopted you should make a YouTube channel." Dylana says putting one of my hoodies on and her vans on leaving the room to go down stairs. As I do the same I wonder to my self what if they do adopt me I put my hair up and walk down stairs to see the one and only Alyssa Edwards I try to not fan girl because it's been my dream to meet her "omg Antonio it's Alyssa Edwards I cant believe it maybe she'll adopt me who would want to adopt you anyway." Shannon laughs and walks off to see the leader of the group Amber. "Don't listen to them Antonio there just jealous there your more beautiful then them." Dylana says laughing of course I laugh along with her "What are y'all 2 laughing about." Ms.Lyon says coming up to us giving us a horrid look that no girl wants to see. "Well I'm waiting for a fucking answer, what about you Antonio care to explain why your laughing we have a guest young lady so act right or else!!" Ms.Lyon says walking away going into her office slamming the door behind her. I look down to see someone in front of me as I look up I see Laganja Estranja.I look over at Dylana and she's there smiling at me like she's saying talk to her I was fixing to till kneels down "What's your name girly." Laganja asks looking at me, I couldn't help but freeze for a few seconds before answering. " Antonio Garza." I say looking up at her "Well Antonio why don't you go pack your bags and Plastique will help you pack okay." Alyssa says smiling and going into Ms.Lyons office and sign the papers. I gasp and run upstairs to pack my stuff but I didn't have much I had 2 hoodies, 4 pairs of pants, and 3 shirts. "We can take you shopping when we get home and unpack." Plastique says smiling and fixing her hair. " yeah that sounds good but you don't have to do that you know." I say finished packing and Plastique and I head down stairs and I say bye to Dylana and Mercades and we leave but I instead to going home we go somewhere else.